WWS Admission Results 2011

smerd

I agree, it seems you'd be going for the MPP if I'm not mistaken.

I applied to The Fletcher School (MALD), MSFS (IR), The Elliot School (IR), SIS (IR), SAIS (MES), WWS (MPA)

and was rejected by Harvard CMES

I applied for the MPA at WWS. Also at GWU and an MUP at NYU Wagner. Got admits on both--no word on funding though:(

I think the probability of getting an admit is diminishing at an exponential rate with the passage of time! :'(

It's hard to know - I see a lot of traffic on these boards for WWS applicants, and at present, if you refer to the results search page, I only see 5 admits: (smerd, cramille, abogs78, abogs78's friend, & politico). Even if the 5 ppl on the results board are different than the 5 who've posted in this forum, that only accounts for 10 of the total admits. Last yr, there were 85 admits. Clearly, I can't rely on this blog as an adequate portrait or comprehensive sample of all admits.

But here is to hoping that there remains a chance.....

I'm 8 hours ahead of princeton time - meaning I have at most 2 more nights of anxious waiting! good luck to all!

Assuming that for every 5 admits 1 will post on the forum, we still have a chance. One observation is that no one has posted a Reject. But last year's GC result search has shown both accepts and rejects on 11th March, which was the very first day any decision regarding MPA was out. So may be the AdCom is taking its sweet time to send out decisions! :)

And yes, here is to the hope and that silver line! :D

It's hard to know - I see a lot of traffic on these boards for WWS applicants, and at present, if you refer to the results search page, I only see 5 admits: (smerd, cramille, abogs78, abogs78's friend, & politico). Even if the 5 ppl on the results board are different than the 5 who've posted in this forum, that only accounts for 10 of the total admits. Last yr, there were 85 admits. Clearly, I can't rely on this blog as an adequate portrait or comprehensive sample of all admits.

But here is to hoping that there remains a chance.....

I'm 8 hours ahead of princeton time - meaning I have at most 2 more nights of anxious waiting! good luck to all!

Just fyi, I still haven't gotten that "official" email, which I read to mean that they are still sending those first emails to new admits.

I received my acceptance email late Tuesday night, but I still have not gotten the "official" notification yet either. I am trying to resist the temptation to let this sink in until I actually see something on paper.

In my mind, they're sitting around a table making last minute decisions. Writing individualized acceptance letters don't take this long.

forget it, adcom will not waste so much time to do it at night after work. they are just like any other office workers.