WWS Admission Results 2011

smerd

Where else have you applied? HKS may come out next week. Atleast the MPP and MPA2.

Well besides WWS I'm yet to hear from SAIS Bologna, which will be out early April...so it's a long wait. I didn't apply to HKS though.

Besides that, you can look at my signature. I'm accepted to a bunch of places. So far I'm leaning towards Columbia SIPA, but no aid from them at all really makes the decision complicated (compared to CIPA, Chicago CIR and Duke Sanford). How about you?

Called the office today. The lady on the phone told me that all "decisions" haven't been sent out and will be sent out if not by the end of this week, hopefully by early next week. When I asked her if all the "Admits" have been sent out and whether the Waitlists and Rejects remain, she said she was not aware.

I am losing hope! :-)

Last year they sent out rejects/waitlists/admits on friday. acceptances were sent out early morning and reject/waitlists were emailed by afternoon..This year its been really strange..I dont know whether its a good idea to keep applicants in limbo..To make matters worse, WWS dont have an admissions blog...BTW, I have lost hope as well...I cant imagine they are still making last minute decisions before informing the applicants...

Called the office today. The lady on the phone told me that all "decisions" haven't been sent out and will be sent out if not by the end of this week, hopefully by early next week. When I asked her if all the "Admits" have been sent out and whether the Waitlists and Rejects remain, she said she was not aware.

I am losing hope! :-)

How brutal! I thought before we had a hard deadline by Friday afternoon (based upon someone's previous post relaying their phone call), but now we'll continue to wait with waning prospects. arghhh

Last year they sent out rejects/waitlists/admits on friday. acceptances were sent out early morning and reject/waitlists were emailed by afternoon..This year its been really strange..I dont know whether its a good idea to keep applicants in limbo..To make matters worse, WWS dont have an admissions blog...BTW, I have lost hope as well...I cant imagine they are still making last minute decisions before informing the applicants...

Did anyone get an acceptance last night? It seems like late Tuesday night they sent out some MPA acceptances, then late Wednesday night they sent out some MPP acceptances, but then there was nothing yesterday. . .

Maybe they sent out responses by policy field?

I don't think it is done by policy field because my friend and I who both got our admits to the MPA program have different policy fields on our application. Besides, according to the WWS site,

"During the first semester, students have ample time to determine whether this field best fits their interests or whether they would prefer to switch to another field. There is no set enrollment for each field. The admissions committee selects candidates whose strengths best match the objectives of each area of concentration." I hope you get good news soon. Good luck to everybody

Maybe they sent out responses by policy field?

I just got waitlisted as well. Anyone know the WWS waitlist reputation? After not hearing until now, waitlist is probably on the better end of the response spectrum.

My numbers are 3.65/680v/790q/6.0 top liberal arts school, 2 years in Latam working in management consulting if anyone finds that useful.

@amysingh

are you from India..an international applicant..I dont know if someone from India has received an acceptance..this year, the notification process has been weired..

I have not still heard from them.... There are no rejects as yet ?

@amysingh

are you from India..an international applicant..I dont know if someone from India has received an acceptance..this year, the notification process has been weired..

Yes i am from India... I just hope they send me whatever is the outcome!!!