PoliSci 2008-2009 Cycle

CAPoliSciPhD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooo not theory. So are they probably done with theory?

Oh, calm down, you. No one here is any position to do more than speculate. They may well be done with our kind, or they may be admitting several more. Unfortunately, they don't seem real keen on notifying their rejects, so you and I and ours just have to decide how long we want to keep our fingers crossed.

Well, looks like another Rutgers acceptance has been posted...and it's not me. My status still says "no decision." Still nothing from UVA and I assume I'm rejected from Chicago. I wish rejection notices would go out at the same time. They could at least have the decency to give the rejects a timely answer as well so we can get on with our lives.

I'm really sorry to hear that, mormegil...FYI, I'm waiting on Emory too so your post has raised my heart rate to about 130. :(

Thanks. I'm sure the admissions gods will shine on you. :)

I was half-expecting this one as my undergrad grades are terrible, especially math grades and Emory is one of the more quantitatively focused programs, I believe? Well, for me, this rejection sounds warning bells for JHU, NWU and UChicago (which is a goner already) at least.