MEM 2012 applicants

Thanks MCRM and kld0608 for the super useful info. And thanks to everyone else for hanging out here -- it has definitely made the waiting easier. This has to be by far the most active environmental masters message thread in the history of time, haha.

So I just got an e-mail from Yale saying there was a status update and to login to my account to look. I logged in, and I don't see anything new. Has anyone gotten this e-mail, or see anything on their application status?

I got the email too! Also don't see any status change whatsoever...

Omg I haven't got it! Did they say they were uploading ALL results? My heart is almost stopping

Me neither! The optimist in me is hoping that maybe they're sending the unsuccessful applicants their notification first, but the application basket-case in me is stronger. Ergo, Freaking out.

bsgrok and Zach Green, what degree did you apply to?

Edited by greendiplomat

Rejected as well. I'm really taken aback, a year ago I would have never thought of Yale. But having lived in New Haven last year I really came to enjoy the city and Yale, and I was able to get a LOR from the Mayor. Thought that would boost my chances.

I'm really surprised to see so many rejections here. I was expecting to look at this and see at least one or two acceptances.

@ greendiplomat

Me MESc..Good luck to you all!

Oh, maybe the MESc results are going out first? Or maybe just the rejections? (Trying to think of reasons to calm down and get some work done... my mid-day freak-outs are whittling away at my co-worker's patience... haha).

Edited by greendiplomat