Hi everyone!

I just began my MPH this semester and I love learning, but I think I would like to finish next December instead of the following May if possible. My only concern is that this will be a lot of work to cram in. I would have to take 14 hours this Spring and next Fall as well as 6 hours (hopefully online) over the Summer while doing a Practicum. Has anyone done this before? Is it doable? I searched the forums and didn't find anything like this. If someone could help me out, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Hi everyone!

I just began my MPH this semester and I love learning, but I think I would like to finish next December instead of the following May if possible. My only concern is that this will be a lot of work to cram in. I would have to take 14 hours this Spring and next Fall as well as 6 hours (hopefully online) over the Summer while doing a Practicum. Has anyone done this before? Is it doable? I searched the forums and didn't find anything like this. If someone could help me out, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Anything is possible but the question is given your constraints is it possible for you? Are you working? Full time? Part time? Do you have any other responsibilities? What does your program require for you to finish? Do you need to complete original research or a thesis in addition to a practicum? Do you already have placement and suitable preceptor lined up? Is there a requirement for you to be registered for a certain number of semesters before starting your practicum?

When you answer these questions then you will know if you can finish early.