The Silence is Killing Me!

abrayto1

Just found this site last night. sorry we are all in this position but glad im not the only one. This has been the most stressful wait ever!

Indeed, with April being a week away, I'm really starting to get nervous. :mellow:

unfortunately historians aren't allowed prescription pads otherwise you know I'd be hooking you all up faster than you can say malpractice!

That'd make me transform to Hercules. :rolleyes:

Just found out about this site. I am waiting for the only college I have applied to - Cornell for Phd Program in Apparel Design. No news yet.

Welcome to the fun fun fun madhouse! :)

Joining in on the waiting fun...gotta have something to keep me from losing my mind while I wait. I'm waiting on a part-time program so it's probably less stressful than a lot of you! But I've been there - I've already been to law school and must be a glutton for punishment wanting more! I just hate hate hate not knowing! I wish there was a definite deadline to hear so I could stop checking my e-mail!

OMG I'm in the same situation. I've applied to four programs and I've gone on two interviews but I haven't heard back from any schools. It's so frustrating. During one of the interviews, someone asked how many applicants have applied vs how many will be accepted. The admissions director told us they received 250 applicants and would only be accepting 60 students. I thought it would be way more than 250 but 60 is still such a small number. UGH.

By the way. I check my email at least three times a day. It doesn't help -___-

Joining in on the waiting fun...gotta have something to keep me from losing my mind while I wait. I'm waiting on a part-time program so it's probably less stressful than a lot of you! But I've been there - I've already been to law school and must be a glutton for punishment wanting more! I just hate hate hate not knowing! I wish there was a definite deadline to hear so I could stop checking my e-mail!

Yep, sucks. What kind of program? I have a law degree under my belt too, but like 90% of lawyers trying to switch fields to something less soul-destroying.

Yep, sucks. What kind of program? I have a law degree under my belt too, but like 90% of lawyers trying to switch fields to something less soul-destroying.

I'm applying for the MSt at Oxford in international human rights law. I have an international law certificate from law school, but it hasn't been of great help to my job search. The MSt is just part-time and online except for in the summer, so it's sort of perfect for working on the side. What are you trying for?