I Just Need a Hug

To lolo and everyone else in this thread: HUGS and positive vibes! <3

Thanks! Should you decide to go to Wake Forest, which you should because it is completely funded and an awesome program, I grew up in Winston Salem, so I can give you all the tid bits about town. I didn't even realize you had applied there until just now. What a cawinky dinky! I'm applying to your home town and you're applying to mine! HA!

Thanks! Should you decide to go to Wake Forest, which you should because it is completely funded and an awesome program, I grew up in Winston Salem, so I can give you all the tid bits about town. I didn't even realize you had applied there until just now. What a cawinky dinky! I'm applying to your home town and you're applying to mine! HA!

Haha, no way! I will definitely PM you with questions about the area :)

Oh, also shoot me any question if you decide on FSU . . . well area questions. I'm not that familiar with the department, but if you need to know anything about Tally let me know.

Thank you! :) I'm from South Florida originally but Tally feels like a whole 'nother planet...

Earlier this afternoon a friend of mine posted on Facebook that he was wait listed at Miami. Fingers crossed for you, lolopixie!

Was your friend definitely wait listed at U of Miami (Miami, FL)? I know several Miami U (Oxford, OH) results were posted recently. I believe Lolopixie is referring to FL Miami.

Was your friend definitely wait listed at U of Miami (Miami, FL)? I know several Miami U (Oxford, OH) results were posted recently. I believe Lolopixie is referring to FL Miami.

Yeah, Florida.

Keep in mind this could be going by field. He's renaissance.

Just checking and hoping it was OH (for Lolopixie).

I appreciate your attempt at clarification and trying to stop me from throwing myself out the window. I guess I'll find out when I find out, but it doesn't seem like it will be good news from Miami. On a positive note, it is March and we should all know something from every school by the end of the month.