do you already have a masters?

frankdux

do you already have a masters?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. do you already have a masters?

• yes
    • no

In progress and was feverishly trying to finish before May, then I realized that I'm going to be rejected from everywhere and lost all motivation.

So if you actually get in somewhere, will you be able to complete it in May?

So if you actually get in somewhere, will you be able to complete it in May?

Should a miracle happen that I get in somewhere, then I would pull off another miracle and do whatever it takes to finish by May. I would also be out of miracles for the next decade (at least).

Seriously though, I think I'm on track to defend my thesis near the last last day of April. I gave myself plenty of wiggle room in my original timeline because I knew it would come to this. My original plan was to finish in March so I could use those last two months to celebrate my future as a PhD student somewhere.

Should a miracle happen that I get in somewhere, then I would pull off another miracle and do whatever it takes to finish by May. I would also be out of miracles for the next decade (at least).

Seriously though, I think I'm on track to defend my thesis near the last last day of April. I gave myself plenty of wiggle room in my original timeline because I knew it would come to this. My original plan was to finish in March so I could use those last two months to celebrate my future as a PhD student somewhere.

My submit day is July 31st :/ I very well may have to fly back to my current university from wherever I may be for my PhD to defend my thesis.