spark25 130

So close yet so far...

t_ruth 127 February

BigCheese 108 February

policy_applicant 108 February

Dinali 106 February

medianerd 105 February

(Congrats Tonights, #3 Jan and Feb!)

In total there were 15322 posts made this month (smashing the previous record, March 2008 by a factor of 3!)

There were 225,109 visits. 55,502 Unique Visitors and 2,075,015 Pageviews!!!

So, in summary, the busiest month ever in the site's history!

Phew. I was sure I was going to be in the bottom half of the list at least. Does this mean I have a life? :D

Just to make you feel bad, I added 5 more folks to the list. Guess what, you're on there!

Awwww, it looks like most of the top posters from Jan stopped posting in Feb because they were too ashamed to have their cyber-junkiehood publicly acknowledged :oops:

I myself have been ever-so-mindful of the fact that soon I'll be bumped up from"caffeinated" to "espresso" or whatever it is that comes next on the addict scale.

I myself have been ever-so-mindful of the fact that soon I'll be bumped up from"caffeinated" to "espresso" or whatever it is that comes next on the addict scale.

Espresso shot. I've thought about figuring out the breakdown for the rest, but I thought that would be too nerdy.

Awwww, it looks like most of the top posters from Jan stopped posting in Feb because they were too ashamed to have their cyber-junkiehood publicly acknowledged :oops:

I was actually surprised I was on January's list. Actually, I used to read every single post on this site. Now, I think I read about 0.25% of them...

I feel like the majority of my posts occur between 8 and 5, which means that it's not that I have a life, I'm just not doing much work at my job...

So instead of feeling like a nerd, I'm going to feel bad for my boss ;)

Damn. It's okay, though. I already knew that I don't have a life. :wink: Plus, someone had to take linden's spot in representing the Government-Affairs crew.

I tried really hard not to make onto this list this month. Off the wall of shame! Yes! Policy_applicant, indeed, the torch has been passed. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Will there be a " Forum Stats for Mar '09" ?? XD

I was going to insult you for your post count, since you've been here about 3 weeks. But then I checked my Feb count and decided not to.

But while I'm on the topic of post counts, when will I finally get to transcend Mocha? If I hit 400 and it doesn't change I'm going to be disheartened.

I was going to insult you for your post count, since you've been here about 3 weeks. But then I checked my Feb count and decided not to.

But while I'm on the topic of post counts, when will I finally get to transcend Mocha? If I hit 400 and it doesn't change I'm going to be disheartened.

Loool you better not :P I did tried hard to get a good post count... I would have probably got a much bigger one if my employer hadn't realize that I was doing so much web browsing at work... :D (he wouldn't be happy with my post count either...)

What can I say? I felt so comfortable around people with so similar experiences to my own.... that I had to participate a lot :P

I think mine changed at 400 and was something other than Mocha for a brief time before I became a mod.