2013 Applicant Profiles and Admission Results

MicroB2012

Bio hopeful, I'm sure you did nothing wrong. My interview from the 7th still hasn't gotten back to me yet. There was another interview weekend last week, so I'm expecting to hear this week. Your other two interviews were more recent, so you should hear something soon. Crossing my fingers for you!

I really appreciate that if you have better offers please recline Boston University Biomedical Sci, I was put on the wait-list and I really really really want to go to Boston, for personal reasons. OSBP could be my alternative choice but I don't like Columbus at all. Thanks and congrats to all of you guys.

Oh man - I interviewed per skype with the program director and the POI I mentioned on my SOP in early january, then was told to Skype with two adcom members in mid february and then... silence. Last weekend was the last of their interview weekends and I guess they wanted to interview all potential students before deciding anything, but this waiting is killing me! All this frenetic email refreshing had stopped in january, but it's back!!  :rolleyes:

Congratulations on all your acceptances! How's it going with the decision making?  ;)

Contacted Notre Dame.  Said they're still reviewing and hope to have all decisions made by mid-March.  Ugh, this wait.  At least it's a response, yeah?

Keeping our fingers crossed for you.  It makes it hard to type..,......

Accepted Weill-Cornell offer today. I love NYC, and I can't imagine myself living in other cities.

Congrats!  Glad you got to live where you will be happy. 

Accepted Weill-Cornell offer today. I love NYC, and I can't imagine myself living in other cities.

Congrats, MicroB! It must be such a relief to have made the official choice.

I just received an offer from Rockefeller via email! Woo! :D

Congratulations! That is some list you have there, how are you ever going to choose?!

Congratulations! Must be a relief to make a decision and know where you are going!

Contacted Notre Dame.  Said they're still reviewing and hope to have all decisions made by mid-March.  Ugh, this wait.  At least it's a response, yeah?

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I also have not heard from the school I interviewed with on the 7th, which is not a big deal because I likely won't attend. The decision is coming soon, and it's going to be a great one!

Bassish101, just out of curiosity have you interviewed at MIT already? I'm wondering what the turn around might be...still waiting to hear back from them post-interview!

Congratulations on the acceptances everyone!

Sorry it is taking time for you to get acceptance; it is a test of patience. I feel somehow that you are going to make it finally and this long wait will make it all the more sweeter. don't lose hope yet. I am yet to hear from any of the three schools -Temple, Virginia Tech and SUNY Downstate Medical Center - I applied to for even an interview and am very disappointed at this stage. The brighter side, if I may say so, is that no decision appears to have been made yet and I am hoping for the best while preparing for the worst.

Just got accepted pre-interview to the Experimental Pathology program at University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston. My top choice, I am so excited!!!! :lol:

Just got accepted pre-interview to the Experimental Pathology program at University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston. My top choice, I am so excited!!!! :lol:

:D Yeah!!!

Holy crap, just got accepted to another program as well! Apparently today is my lucky day!

Congratulations! Seems like today is your lucky day! Keep the acceptances coming people!