SUSE Fall 2013

Lilac13

Did everyone get email form SUSE? seems like everyone got rejection or admission but It's 10:30 PM in East coast now but I haven't received any email.... any idea? :)
You might want to check your spam folder? I noticed there's a person who got waitlisted on the results page. Maybe you've also been put under that category?

• 3 weeks later...

Any POLS admits here? The SUSE thread is awfully quiet.

I keep going back and forth in my decision process and I was wondering what others were thinking. My concentration would be higher education. I'm most interested in student affairs/admissions work and am unsure if a more practitioner-oriented student affairs/college personnel program would be better for someone like me with limited work experience.

I received an email informing me that I am currently on a short list of alternates for the doctoral program in SHIPS. Anyone else in the same boat??? And does anyone know the chances of getting admitted from the waiting list at SUSE? 

I got the same wait list email for SHIPS. I have no idea what my chances are of getting in. You heard anything after that?