Acceptance Freakout Thread

Can anyone claim any of the NW acceptances? Do you guys think there are more coming or that's it? 

Still foolishly hopeful. 

I'm wondering this as well.  My guess is they've all gone out, but I have no way of knowing.

The NYU acceptance has majorly depressed me, irrational as that reaction may be.  I'm going to be shut out this season, aren't I?  :(

I'm wondering this as well.  My guess is they've all gone out, but I have no way of knowing.

The NYU acceptance has majorly depressed me, irrational as that reaction may be.  I'm going to be shut out this season, aren't I?  :(

It's depressed me too, but we shouldn't lose hope yet! Not until there's been way more activity on the Results board, anyway. I've only applied to 4 places, so I'm pretty nervous. But trying to stay optimistic. :)

It is way, way too early to be thinking that. I think you have good news coming.

ETA wrt NYU, I think phone call notifications tend to take FOREVER to get through.

Edited by girl who wears glasses

Maybe if I sit here with my eyes closed and think really hard I can send a mysterious telepathic message to the NYU adcomm...accept me...ACCEPT ME! 

I feel like I am losing way more sleep than is necessary over this. 

My Sleep Cycle app is hilariously/sadly aware of all of the results board spikes.