UT-Austin

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, all - I was wondering if anyone else who's posted acceptances for UT is planning on attending the recruitment event at the end of March?

This thread is pretty inactive, but I was wondering whether you or anyone else going to the recruitment weekend would be up for sharing their impressions? I'm waitlisted and eager to hear about it. 

Surely surely. I'll be there & would be happy to relay thoughts/impressions here or via PM. & yea, compared to last year, this thread is Rip Van Winkle. Perhaps it'll heat up this week or after the recruitment festivities. It might also be that few of those offered admission really post here. Those of us going to UT this week have done a bit of "hi, we're excited!" e-mails back & forth to each other. I'm just grateful that the weather, all things considered with respect to this time of year (or any) in Texas, looks like it's going to be awesome. 

• 5 weeks later...