UT-Austin

In all honesty, I expected to be the first one Texas kicked out, and I expected them to kick me out ass-first. I am convinced they are prolonging my suffering just for fun now.

One of us needs to get in and enjoy the beauty that is that department!

Folks - I'm out now. Rejection is on the board.

I bet the gold makes the chocolate taste terrible.

Did that email just come in?!

Mikers, crossing my fingers for us both.. But I'm more than willing to say you have a better shot at it than I do!

Did that email just come in?!

Mikers, crossing my fingers for us both.. But I'm more than willing to say you have a better shot at it than I do!

Well, I got my rejection two days ago, so it is you who has the better shot!

Ah crap, I thought you were still in! This is weird...

I believe in you. It's not the end of the world for me since I have an acceptance, though as an 18C/Book History person, Austin would have been wonderful.

I believe in you. It's not the end of the world for me since I have an acceptance, though as an 18C/Book History person, Austin would have been wonderful.

I don't have an acceptance yet so this is giving me fits. Congrats to you on yours :)

Remember, all you need is 1. And hopefully that 1 is UT-Austin.

Which would be nuts because I currently live two hours from Austin, and my boyfriend lives in Austin. I'm trying insanely hard not to get my hopes up haha

Screw 'em!

They don't know what they're missing.

Anyone else get two rejection Emails?

Also I think this calls for a long-distance but mutual have a drink/eat a cookie/buy something for yourself moment..

Treat yo self long distance moment initiated, and appreciated.

To all those who were rejected from Austin: I didn’t apply to Austin (though I contemplated it last year), but I am here for the night. For what it’s worth, I really, really hate the city. Haha. It’s far too large and obnoxious. What’s more, people don’t know how to drive. If the speed limit is 70, they go 65. 

Just saying, you wouldn’t want to be here anyway  ;)

For all those who have been accepted to Austin: I’m sure you will love it :) I’m a small city girl, so the sheer size of Austin is terrifying.