2013 Decisions Thread

scholl43

I asked about when AU's decisions would be out months ago when I applied and they told me by April. I think that is their go-to answer so people don't expect replies and then freak out and call their office and demand to know when they will get an email. I'm still hoping it could come out today! 

I can't believe Wagner sent out an email about 2 hours ago inviting to a career expo. I simply can't believe they do that

Did everyone get that Wagner email?  I'm probably reading WAY too far into this, but the last line about "we hope you will join the Wagner community" made me hope it only went out to accepted students?  Wishful thinking probably...

Did everyone get that Wagner email?  I'm probably reading WAY too far into this, but the last line about "we hope you will join the Wagner community" made me hope it only went out to accepted students?  Wishful thinking probably...

Nope, it probably doesn't mean anything. Just regular kindness.

Got an email?

Yeah it came through an email--subject line was "An Important Message from NYU Wagner" and I thought to myself if this is another freaking email about a webinar...haha. But then the inside said "Congratulations on your admission to NYU Wagner!" They say the official letter of admission will be emailed later today. 

Thanks for the congrats! There's someone else in the results database that posted for Wagner Health Policy and Management that isn't me. But I did apply to the HPM track, so maybe only those were sent out? I'm sure the rest are coming soon!

Congrats to all the Wagner people! Didn´t apply there but NYU is very cool! Looking_to_sea how much did you get in the fellowship? is it the same Johnson one we all got? PS. Might see you there next yr!

Congrats all! Did everyone who received the email apply for Health Policy and Management?

Nope, I applied to the MPA in Public and Nonprofit Management and Policy.