GWU Results?

HomeGrown

I don't think anyone has. Looking at past trends however we might hear something from them at the end of next week. 

I hope so. I can't wait!

Edited by av260987

Haven't heard back yet, but I wonder if I'm in the wrong forum since I applied to the Global Communication program. Anyone else here apply for that as well?
I did... still waiting :-( what I assume from last years results - we should hear something by next week...? at least I hope so ;-)

Just received an email that I am admitted to the program~

They said they will send another email in couple of days for me to login to their webpage so that I could see the official letter.....

I'm really thrilled, but It is very difficult to choose bet/ GWU and Maryland college park......

Anyway, I hope everybody hears good news~

Edited by ykimi0218

Sounds like GWU really doesn't have much merit funding available, based on posts here (which is an admittedly small sample size). I'm sure they'll find plenty of highly qualified applicants without needing to pay for their tuition, but it can't bode well for them in the long term when roughly equivalent-quality schools (like USC in my case) are offering full or half tuition scholarships pretty liberally.

For the MIA guys out there. Last year ESIA released the decisions on the Friday of the first week of March, so we just might hear something today. Keeping fingers crossed.

Elliott school will be out by the end of next week..They don't offer a lot of merit funding but. don't be discouraged if you don't hear about funding at the same time as your admission decision... last year I got my acceptance followed several days later by a fellowship offer... Though I turned it down last year, I'm hoping they will be as generous this year...