GWU Results?

HomeGrown

I got funding, 15k for each year. But AU is offering me a full scholarship and since the programs are very close to each other in terms of quality and internship opportunity etc., if I decide to stay in DC for both years I'll definitely go to AU.

I'm in the same situation as JFactor. $15k from GWU, full tuition and stipend from AU SIS. Inferring from the posts here not many people get a lot of funding. Is Elliott always this stingy?

Did anyone else apply for the Wolcott Fellowship?  Have decisions already been sent out for that?  It looks like in previous years the Wolcott decisions were sent out even before acceptances from GW.  Just wondering if no news is bad news...

Got funding from GW, $10K each year, which still puts it out of reach, unfortunately.

Flyers-- Yes! I'm going on the 23rd. Send me a message if you want to meet up or anything.

Also, I started a thread elsewhere but want to ask you guys: is GW's public policy program worth 20k more than University of Maryland's program? I got into both, but didn't get funding for either. Maryland would cost me 20k less given in-state tuition rates, which would allow me to live on campus if I chose. Whereas, with GW, I'd have to commute from home given the crazy expense.

What would you do? 20k extra in debt for GW, or spare myself with Maryland? GW is my first choice, partly due to them having better/more powerful connections, which better positions them to help me with employment or internships. Plus they have a career services element built right into their curriculum, whereas I didn't see that mentioned anywhere at Maryland.

Thoughts? How much better is GW than Maryland? 20k better, or no?

Do you know if we can download the admission letter? All I can see is the print button...
Hi Miskina, Most computers have an option to "print to PDF" when you select a printer. You might also see an option for Microsoft XPS Document Writer. Hope this helps!

Hey I applied for the Wolcott Fellowship as well, through the Elliott School.  On the fellowship website it says decisions wil be released early April.  Time has been moving so slowly this past month..