GWU Results?

HomeGrown

Accepted to the Global Communication program! Also waiting on funding. Was very surprised as well, my SOP could genuinely have been better. Congrats to all on their decisions!

hope this hasn't been discussed ad nasuem, i did search and came up with a few results but...

I just got accepted into the GWU Intl Dev Studies program (!), ideally to focus on development economics.  I'm from California and was assuming id only get into schools here (I got into USC and UCLA for their public policy programs).  How does GWU stack up reputation wise over in D.C.? And what are the job prospects like, is DC over saturated with students already?  Are their better schools that recruit leaving GWU in the dust?  I want to get into econ development sort of work, either public or private...wont matter so much right away.

Just wanted to hear your thoughts on the school and if its a worthwhile choice

Thank you

Anyone know if you can pick up a second concentration at Elliott and, if so, what that involves? Now that I've been admitted to International Trade and Investment Policy, I've found myself interested in possibly pursuing Security Policy Studies as well. 

They said yesterday on their Facebook page that they hope to get that info out in the next few days, and looking at previous years in the results search, it looks like funding info went out around 3 or so days after admission decisions were released.

Ok, funding decision just in, via email. I didn't get any :(

All the best to the rest!

I didn't receive any email from GW yet...hmm...