Final decisions! Fall 2013.

SammR

Hey all,

Figured it might be time to make a post for final decisions! :-) Not sure if I'm a bit early, but for all of those who know where your going, post your final decision :-)

As for me, I'll be registering for classes at Fordham in May!

Only one of my 4 schools has awarded some form of financial aid, so that complicates my decisions. I feel like I cannot make an informed decision until I hear the entire "story" for lack of better words.

Only one of my 4 schools has awarded some form of financial aid, so that complicates my decisions. I feel like I cannot make an informed decision until I hear the entire "story" for lack of better words.
Yeah, I totally understand that. I only applied to 3 schools, and only 1 awarded fin aid. NYU doesn't ever answer their emails and I can't ever get a straight answer from anyone there, they seem so careless, ill get a reply once and be ignored after that with subsequent emails etc., so I gave up with them and it made my decisions a lot easier.

Yeah, I totally understand that. I only applied to 3 schools, and only 1 awarded fin aid. NYU doesn't ever answer their emails and I can't ever get a straight answer from anyone there, they seem so careless, ill get a reply once and be ignored after that with subsequent emails etc., so I gave up with them and it made my decisions a lot easier.

I still have not heard from NYU yet, and I applied in January. It's frustrating...

Hey all, Figured it might be time to make a post for final decisions! :-) Not sure if I'm a bit early, but for all of those who know where your going, post your final decision :-) As for me, I'll be registering for classes at Fordham in May!
Hey Sammr, So was this what made the decision happen for you (lack of response, etc) or was it also financial/ courses? I haven't heard back from Fordham but if I am accepted, it will make me think twice. I want to focus on clinical which is why acceptance to NYU was so exciting to me.

Hey Sammr, So was this what made the decision happen for you (lack of response, etc) or was it also financial/ courses? I haven't heard back from Fordham but if I am accepted, it will make me think twice. I want to focus on clinical which is why acceptance to NYU was so exciting to me.
For NYU it was both financial and the lack of help/response from the school. With Fordham, they always answer their phone, reply quickly to emails, and follow up immediately offering as much help as needed. It showed a sense of caring for each individual student. At NYU I was ignored numerous times, made me feel like I was just a number with a dollar sign.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Congratulations everyone, I will attending UCLA this fall.

Weird thing is I still have not heard back from CSULA, CSUN or CSUSB...not that it really matters since I'm going to UCLA but I would still want to get some notice from those schools.

Congratulations everyone, I will attending UCLA this fall.

Weird thing is I still have not heard back from CSULA, CSUN or CSUSB...not that it really matters since I'm going to UCLA but I would still want to get some notice from those schools.

Same thing happened to me!

I am also attending UCLA but havent heard back from CSULB, CSULA and finally just heard back from Dominguez Hills yesterday.

Go Bruins!

Hunter two year clinical track!

I will also be at hunter doing the 2 year clinical track! So excited :-)

Edited by Luvyatp5

• 3 weeks later...

FINALLY!  It took six months worth of waiting and acceptances (and one rejection) but I received my last acceptance today and am happy that I can finally say: I am going to Boston University!  3 year part time track, clinical.  SO RELIEVED that this is over!