send both gre scores

cooperstreet

I sure hope you are right. I just received my AW score, and it is 3.5. What a disappointment, especially after 167/162 for verbal and quantitative.

Although still acceptable for a non-native speaker I guess.

Your scores are so good that I want to sleep with them,

My scores were 164 Verbal and 161 Math, with 20 days of preparation and 3 hours of sleep before the exam which probably destroyed my math score. I am also non-native, I don't think it makes much of a difference if your English is good, I actually think they should have tougher cut-off points for non-natives.

I also scored 4.0 on the AWA, Issue essay destroyed me, I was like, what the hell is this dumb question, before I knew it the time went by and I ended up writing the shittiest essay I wrote in my life.

The second argument essay is real easy though. I think I scored like 3.0 on the issue and 5.0 on the argument. It would be great if we could know that.

Also, the guy in the exam threatened to report me in the middle of the exam because I had forgotten to take my i pod off. Then he did not because I obviously did not have headphones to use the I Pod, but it still destroyed my morale. That was some day.

Edited by Censorry