rising_star 145

Yellow#5 143

TulipOHare 135

whateverneveram3n 133

FSIA 133

psycholinguist 126

t_ruth 110

Aceflyer 108

(A close contest, but MDLee just took it!)

So close yet so far...

djrg 107

Cornell07 102

teaganc 94

socialpsych 91

fuzzylogician 88

In total there were 17634 posts made this month (beating the previous record, Feb 2009 by more than 2000 posts!)

There were 338,216 visits. 85,226 Unique Visitors and 2,791,750 Pageviews!!!

So, in summary, yet again the busiest month ever in the site's history!

awww... almost.. one post more and I will have made it into the list :( that is kind of sad :P [well I apparently I join the "I don't have a life (apart from my virtual one)" comunity :D It is nice XD

I should post more! ec86

yeah but i find many like to post without genuinely contributing to the topic. so very many "i agree with the poster above" statements annoy the BEEJEEZEES out of me.

so i'll stick to my few but thoughtful lot.

...many like to post without genuinely contributing to the topic. so very many "i agree with the poster above" statements annoy the BEEJEEZEES out of me. ...

I agree. My philosophy is not to post unless I actually have something useful to contribute to the discussion.

Dontuse wrote:

...many like to post without genuinely contributing to the topic. so very many "i agree with the poster above" statements annoy the BEEJEEZEES out of me. ...

I agree. My philosophy is not to post unless I actually have something useful to contribute to the discussion.

... that was an "i agree with the poster above" statement... or is your shumor lost on me? :wink:

yeah but i find many like to post without genuinely contributing to the topic. so very many "i agree with the poster above" statements annoy the BEEJEEZEES out of me.

so i'll stick to my few but thoughtful lot.

It annoys you that much? And I thought I was irritable...

Personally, I think when you're getting information from an unreliable source like an internet forum, it helps to have a number of people agree with the advice you are receiving. It helps affirm that what you are reading isn't just the opinion of one idiot who has no idea what he's talking about.

Personally, I think when you're getting information from an unreliable source like an internet forum, it helps to have a number of people agree with the advice you are receiving. It helps affirm that what you are reading isn't just the opinion of one idiot who has no idea what he's talking about.

I agree with that. Getting the same advice from several people is different than just getting it once. But I do agree that those "I agree with the poster above" posts are annoying. At least tell us what it is that made you agree, even if you don't have new reasons that weren't stated previously. That will help the OP a lot more than just saying "me too".

I've gotta hit that next level soon. I've been stuck on Mocha forever.

Which is to say that you have too much of a life to be moving up the ladder as quickly as some :P