Fulbright 2015-2016

Oliebollen

I just checked again and now its deleted???????? WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! This application has made me officially paranoid 

Making me wonder if there are people on there messing around w/the spreadsheet....

That was me! Thanks everyone! :) Fingers crossed for good news for the rest of you!!!

Hey, congratulations! I was also just accepted to Andorra! The email didn't have too much information in it, so I was wondering how to find/get in touch with other 2015-16 Andorra Fulbrighters.  :)

spain research fulbright is announced today. congrats to the winners, to the bar with those cut from the team. may you bask in the heavenly warmth of bourbon whiskey, either way.

what's your insider knowledge?

Yes, do tell! And does it extend to other countries, too? 

First post ever! I got the email about an hour ago that I was accepted to the Fulbright ETA in the Slovak Republic!

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

YESSSSS! Awesome! Hearing other people's success makes the waiting WAY easier!

Also, if you find yourself near any thatched roof cottages... please don't burninate them.

And the Trogdor comes in the NIIIIIIIIIGHT

Edited by RosyPosy68

Hello! This is my first time posting here but I am a second time applicant (last tried for 2010-2011). I added my information to the Google sheet, and found that my old entry was still there, it feels like a lifetime ago. Happy to have been recommended again, and I can personally attest to the incredible emotional and mental strength this fellowship process requires. Just by deciding to try, you guys are already winners.

Good luck to everyone, and don't let setbacks discourage you! Keep going for your dreams, and don't let self-doubts deter you. It's also perfectly okay to be feeling scared, because courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. :) 

Just got accepted to Germany. Research, full grant. emailed 03/18, rec'd 13:23 EDT - I'm sort of on top of the world right now!

CONGRATS!!!

oh but now my heart is doing flip flops...Last year they released the ETA and research around the same dates...

Just got accepted to Germany. Research, full grant. emailed 03/18, rec'd 13:23 EDT - I'm sort of on top of the world right now!

CONGRATS!!!

oh but now my heart is doing flip flops...Last year they released the ETA and research around the same dates...

OMG OMG!!! Germany ALREADY!?!?!?!

Congrats!!!!! Who else got it?! I know there are TONS of you lurking around here!

OMG OMG!!! Germany ALREADY!?!?!?!

Congrats!!!!! Who else got it?! I know there are TONS of you lurking around here!

edit to myself: 2013/2014, they released the research like 3 days before the ETAs... so forget what i just said

still freaking myself out though