Fulbright 2015-2016

Oliebollen

Hey guys! I just stumbled upon this a few minutes ago during a frenzied search for any sort of notification day estimates and I have to say, it is nice to know there are so many people who understand the struggle right now. I was recommended for an ETA in Georgia and my FPA has told me that all she could find out about their usual notification dates was that it will probably be sometime between today and May 15th (aka the day before I graduate aka CUE ALL OF THE STRESS CRYING.) I was just wondering if there were any other Georgia hopefuls out there and if you guys had received any better/more specific/less panic inducing info

I'm that other Georgia person you're looking for. My best guess (based on previous notification dates) is sometime early-mid April. It's probably going to be at the same time as the rest of the former Western Soviet Union. 

Wait, did Jordan really get notified? The "notification dates" tab says they did, but I haven't heard anything from any of y'all, and nobody changed anything on the 2015-2016 sheet!

Got notification of Principal status for research grant to Costa Rica a couple hours ago! I am unbelievably excited! 

Congratulations to everyone else hearing back today — successful or otherwise! If you made it this far, it says incredible things about you! 

(Sorry for the !!!!!!! overload. Good luck everyone.)

Got notification of Principal status for research grant to Costa Rica a couple hours ago! I am unbelievably excited! 

Congratulations to everyone else hearing back today — successful or otherwise! If you made it this far, it says incredible things about you! 

(Sorry for the !!!!!!! overload. Good luck everyone.)

Great news!! Congrats!

Wait, did Jordan really get notified? The "notification dates" tab says they did, but I haven't heard anything from any of y'all, and nobody changed anything on the 2015-2016 sheet!

I'm a Jordan ETA applicant and I haven't heard anything yet....

Seems like all of Europe has notified except for the countries in the former Yugoslavia and Albania.... congrats to everyone who was accepted and good luck to all alternates... everybody on this forum is so impressive and is going to do so well in whatever they put their mind to!

Edited by TravelingTeacher

Seems like all of Europe has notified except for the countries in the former Yugoslavia and Albania.... congrats to everyone who was accepted and good luck to all alternates... everybody on this forum is so impressive and is going to do so well in whatever they put their mind to!

Has the UK? I didn't see it when I last checked the spreadsheet.

So for those folks that have been offered a grant and have accessed the portal...

Am I missing the place where we should upload our documents? It says in the 'Programs' folder but when I go there it's just blank? No place to upload anything. I just want to make sure I'm not missing something here.