Anyone else stress eating?

katiegud

We had cheetos and fritos in our student dorm vending machines.  Not that those are bad things ... but a burger sounds awesome, especially if it is a good quality burger!

...do you honestly believe that any vending machine burger could ever be "good quality"?? :P

For some reason, Chex mix. I have a giant bag of it in my office and yesterday afternoon I almost convinced myself to stay in my office, after I could have gone home, eating Chex mix and... I don't know, probably refreshing my email.

I convinced myself to go home and maybe let my cat sit on my lap for as long as she wanted and watch some Netflix... But I was too twitchy/busy eating Chex Mix to actually do that. Canceled dinner. Drank wine anyway. Chex mix again this morning... Apparently I can't be trusted at the store until I know!

I was stress eating at first, but it's caught up to me so now I'm eating healthy and working out regularly for stress relief/staying sane. I just feel too horrible eating bad AND having anxiety about admissions.