I'm in the mid range as well, so I'll be accepting my offer from Pacific for sure. :) Hopefully that will give some other mid-rangers a better chance of being admitted!

Congrats on Pacific again! I have still yet to hear anything.. but I know they emailed rejections yesterday so maybe this no news means a waitlist at least? I can only hope!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a post-bac at PSU right now and I know a fair bit about the grad program from speaking with the advisor, observations, talking to current grad students, etc. 

I'm sending you a PM  :)

Does anyone know if PSU offers any funding to their graduate students?  I got accepted, but I am out-of-state, so I'm afraid the only way I'd be able to afford it is if I get some amount of funding.  Which is depressing because I'd love to go to PSU.

Does anyone know if PSU offers any funding to their graduate students?  I got accepted, but I am out-of-state, so I'm afraid the only way I'd be able to afford it is if I get some amount of funding.  Which is depressing because I'd love to go to PSU.

Sometimes they do, but afaik it's very limited. You might try emailing to ask when funding decisions are going to go out. 

Sometimes they do, but afaik it's very limited. You might try emailing to ask when funding decisions are going to go out. 

I had the same question. I was under the impression that most schools offer the funding in the acceptance letter?  I have been accepted to some amazing programs and fear that without funding I will end up at my in-state school. Not terrible, but so bittersweet.

I visited the department and met with the advisor last week and she said there is funding, but as Caterpillar said, it's limited. My understanding is that they notify you of funding if you confirm your intent to enroll there. I'd love to go there too but since the two other schools I was accepted to gave me funding offers up front, it's hard to know if it would be affordable. 

• 2 months later...