Admission and Wait List Declines

Wait For It...

Sounds like someone should send a thank you card to zblaesi

Honestly, my decision feels even better knowing that I helped someone get into a department (who thought he/she was shut out).

However, we should all email UW-Madison (along with a number of other programs) and demand that they accept Ian as an additional student.

Edited by zblaesi

Honestly, my decision feels even better knowing that I helped someone get into a department (who thought he/she was shut out).

However, we should all email UW-Madison (along with a number of other programs) and demand that they accept Ian as an additional student.

Thanks zblaesi, I'm thrilled to be going to UW-Madison. I was not shut out, as it happens, but I declined WUSTL this evening (so maybe your declining of Madison set in motion a chain reaction that will get offers to shut-out people).

After some very very serious consideration, I have declined my offer from WMU. This was especially difficult, as some fine folks have been accepted to their program, with whom I'd very much like to work.