MFA 2015 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!

Xxanderr

Stop frrrking out everyone. you'll get the news when it's time!  In the meantime, the full series of friends and friday night lights are on netflix.  If you binge watch both in your free time, it'll be march before you know it, and all of this waiting will be over!

Stop frrrking out everyone. you'll get the news when it's time!  In the meantime, the full series of friends and friday night lights are on netflix.  If you binge watch both in your free time, it'll be march before you know it, and all of this waiting will be over!

Hahaha.

Yeah, but... this is the freak out forum.

For folks waiting to hear from UC Berkeley, through the power of google analytics, I discovered that they looked at my website on Monday. So hopefully we will be hearing this week...?

I keep checking my google analytics, and I think something is wrong with it, because I keep having one visitor from Russia.

Any advice on how to figure out if there is something wrong, or if I really just have this one person from Russia lurking my site?

DEO, I checked mine too, and I have one visitor from Russia... strange. Today I had 10 visits from New York, NY. Fingers crossed that was SVA and/or NYU. Most of my stats came from education/university servers. 

http://www.tiffanierdevos.com

Edited by tdevo412

I keep checking my google analytics, and I think something is wrong with it, because I keep having one visitor from Russia.

Any advice on how to figure out if there is something wrong, or if I really just have this one person from Russia lurking my site?

Same here - if your Russian is getting to your site from either a forum at darodar com or bestwebsitesawards then it's a spammer that accesses google analytics to trick you into re-routing to some amazon like website to buy shit. It puts cookies on your browser to track if you're visiting their site and spending money. Don't know how to block it so I just ignore those ones. So. Annoying.

Edited by willenium

I constantly have views from Brazil and there is no way it is a real person. It's a computer or something...

Edited by Coreythegiraffe

Got a call today from SAIC! I'm officially accepted into their Low Res Program! anyone hear know when we get info from Colorado Boulder (on the off chance anyone in here applied there as well)?

Same here - if your Russian is getting to your site from either a forum at darodar com or bestwebsitesawards then it's a spammer that accesses google analytics to trick you into re-routing to some amazon like website to buy shit. It puts cookies on your browser to track if you're visiting their site and spending money. Don't know how to block it so I just ignore those ones. So. Annoying.

If you (like me) get annoyed by all of the spammer traffic, you can filter out that data from your Google Analytics view (more about filtering here). 

Gahhhh --- apparently my site has been down for the past few days, unbeknownst to me because of a billing error. Should I follow up with the schools and let them know about this, and that they can refer to my site again if need be?

Has anyone heard of Tyler sculpture? I know painting interview requests were sent last week, but there is no info on sculpture...

Tyler sculpture is scheduling interviews now for March 21st and 22nd.  I wouldn't panic or anything as I'm guessing it may be a process that takes time..

Does anyone know how many people Yale's sculpture department interviews?

I believe it's 30 for interviews and then 11 selected for the program.