Spring/Winter 2016 Applicants

@SLPKMP Nope :/ I'm going to email again on Monday and say I need to know by Wednesday....very inconvenient..

Is Dr Stillman back yet or not ? I wonder if we are just waitlisted and they're waiting for the accepted applicants to get back to them. But this is genuinely inconvenient considering so many schools have started notifying their applicants 

@SLPKMP Nope :/ I'm going to email again on Monday and say I need to know by Wednesday....very inconvenient..

Is Dr Stillman back yet or not ? I wonder if we are just waitlisted and they're waiting for the accepted applicants to get back to them. But this is genuinely inconvenient considering so many schools have started notifying their applicants 

@CalChi SLP Yes, apparently he was supposed to be back in the office on Tuesday. I assume we are all waitlisted, which don't get me wrong I'm happy we didn't all just get a big fat no from the get go, but I really wish they would give us more information instead of letting us sit hear and wonder. I understand they can't offer more spots until they've heard from the others already offered, but geez people. It's really inconvenient to just leave us hanging. And then especially to just get a no in the end of things. Hopefully that is not the case for us 3. 

@CalChi SLP Yes, apparently he was supposed to be back in the office on Tuesday. I assume we are all waitlisted, which don't get me wrong I'm happy we didn't all just get a big fat no from the get go, but I really wish they would give us more information instead of letting us sit hear and wonder. I understand they can't offer more spots until they've heard from the others already offered, but geez people. It's really inconvenient to just leave us hanging. And then especially to just get a no in the end of things. Hopefully that is not the case for us 3. 

I hope that too ! Just looking at the posts from last year spring , post mid November it's most likely a reject but then again I don't think Dr Stillman travelled last year , or else someone would happen to mention it somewhere. I wonder how many applicants like us are just waiting to hear from them. Spring was supposed to be less competitive :( 

I hope that too ! Just looking at the posts from last year spring , post mid November it's most likely a reject but then again I don't think Dr Stillman travelled last year , or else someone would happen to mention it somewhere. I wonder how many applicants like us are just waiting to hear from them. Spring was supposed to be less competitive :( 

Yea, I've seen previous posts where people are waiting well into November all to just get a no in the end. Not feeling so great about it:unsure:

Yea, I've seen previous posts where people are waiting well into November all to just get a no in the end. Not feeling so great about it:unsure:

I was just going through my emails from the previous application cycle and I realised last time they had told me I was wait listed. This time around we haven't been told anything like that in our conversations with them. So I think maybe all seats aren't full yet , which is a good thing. Let's just pray we hear soon !! 

I was just going through my emails from the previous application cycle and I realised last time they had told me I was wait listed. This time around we haven't been told anything like that in our conversations with them. So I think maybe all seats aren't full yet , which is a good thing. Let's just pray we hear soon !! 

Fingers crossed!!!!

I got in guys!!!! :) Apparently there is something going on over there this year causing delay...but there's still hope!

YAY @lsugirl that's awesome. Congrats! 

Has anyone else talked/emailed UTD about when we would possibly know by? 

No, I've already emailed a few times and haven't heard anything back so i'm afraid to keep emailing. Anyone else?

No, I've already emailed a few times and haven't heard anything back so i'm afraid to keep emailing. Anyone else?

Has anyone else talked/emailed UTD about when we would possibly know by? 

Same. I've emailed them twice and they haven't gotten back and I don't want to be pushy I don't think it's a very good idea. Well, good luck to us !! 

Please update us if you hear back from Central Florida or Appalachian State. I'm driving myself crazy checking email and their websites. 

I'm wondering the same thing about University of Central Florida :( . It seemed like last year though, they didn't start to send out decisions until mid-November....