Fall 2016 Cognitive Neuroscience (Psychology Departments)

Gvh

Just now, Gvh said:

Yeah, I applied for grad housing too but apparently it's super duper competitive and thus not guaranteed :/ Either way I will have to sign the lease without having seen the place!

I hope you're stocking up on winter clothes for those fun Canadian winters :P

Well that's true. and I didn't realize that there're still so many grad students applying for on-campus housing (or it's just too few spots). Hope you can enjoy the new home anyway!

I'll keep my finger crossed about the winter! Don't wanna die in coldness lol. But I saw pictures in spring and summer, amazingly beautiful!

Thanks, I hope so too! :) 

And yes, fingers crossed about the winter. To be fair, Chicago is no picnic either. Fingers crossed for us both!

@lovemc Don't be disappointed! You got into a great school where I am sure you will be very happy :)

4 hours ago, Gvh said:

How are y'all finding housing? I'm realizing I am going to have to sign a lease without actually having seen the apartment. Slightly nerve-wracking. 

Lol yeah, housing is making me really nervous too! The problem for me, being the planner that I am, is the fact that you really can't sign a lease in NYC until you are 100% ready to relocate. Apparently, landlords don't take people who say, "I would like to sign a lease to move in in 1-2 months", very seriously. So my SO and I are going to be stuck looking at apartments sometime in late July to move in in August. Although, I guess I am okay with it since we will have the summer to just relax and enjoy a good 2-3 months of our last bit of freedom before things get crazy!:wacko:  Luckily, we live in New Jersey, so we can just take a train to NYC when we are ready to start looking, I can only imagine not being able to see the apartment before signing the lease! I hope everything goes well though!!

@EveryDay omg what are you talking about?! You're going to BU, that's wonderful! I definitely don't think that makes you an underachiever! Congrats to you!!