YALE MFA 2016

MovingTarget22

13 minutes ago, MovingTarget22 said:

The link came up yesterday. I wasn't able to schedule. Then It was taken down. Then It came back and I was able to schedule an interview but i'm unsure because I haven't received an email or anything else.

I just saw it after much confusion... its on the top it says "

Status Update

An update to your application was last posted February 5, 2016. 

and then theres a link that says "Status Update"

Edited by Alment

1 minute ago, Alment said:

I just saw it after much confusion... its on the top it says "

Status Update

An update to your application was last posted February 5, 2016. 

and then theres a link that says "Status Update"

Click the status update link.

...i know, i did.... I thought maybe you didn't because it seems like you thought you didt get a letter and theres a letter when you click it. 
Hah whoops sorry for the confusion
im a little excited over here ! 

Ha, I'm going to go to bed--- so thrilled to be over with this! And good luck to you ALL ! ! ! ! !

Edited by Alment

Did everybody receive their Yale notification all at once today, just being nosy...? Doesn't  seem like my application was even reviewed sadly, most likely because of the glitch that occurred when I tried to submit my application. :unsure:  

15 minutes ago, Plural said:

for those of you who got interviews and scheduled the interviews, is your status still on awaiting status with X mark after the scheduling?

It changed from an x to a check, but im sure it was once I scheduled my interview.

58 minutes ago, yessssssss said:

Congrats all!  I didn't apply to Yale but I can't help but check this board as well lol. @Alment you are killin it right now!  Do you have a website?  So curious about your work!

Thanks!!  I don't know what in the world is happening to me.  I haven't published my website yet and I'm not quite ready to share in the cafe till maybe after a couple of interviews!  
To get real with ya'll... I'm a nervous wreck and could easily screw up any of these interviews.  

Edited by Alment

26 minutes ago, Plural said:

any tips on getting to New Haven from JFK? it seems quite troubling to take the Tweed New Haven airport, since I am an international applicant(having to detour to the Philadelphia airport first then to Tweed New Haven). 

Congratulations!

Public transportation is the easiest way to get through NY, assuming you're not hauling around a ton of paintings with you. Take the AirTrain to the subway to Grand Central Station, where you can take a Metro North commuter rail line all the way to New Haven. If you want more details, send me a PM. (:

Edited by Relm

9 hours ago, Relm said:

Congratulations!

Public transportation is the easiest way to get through NY, assuming you're not hauling around a ton of paintings with you. Take the AirTrain to the subway to Grand Central Station, where you can take a Metro North commuter rail line all the way to New Haven. If you want more details, send me a PM. (:

Thanks! 

It is, not a bit of overstating, the biggest pain in the ass to bring the paintings oversea. 

15 hours ago, Alment said:
15 hours ago, Alment said:

Thanks!!  I don't know what in the world is happening to me.  I haven't published my website yet and I'm not quite ready to share in the cafe till maybe after a couple of interviews!  
To get real with ya'll... I'm a nervous wreck and could easily screw up any of these interviews.  

Understandable - I haven't posted my site either for the same reason. I'm sure you'll do great! Your work is obviously strong to have so many interviews at great schools lined up right out of the gate. Are you applying straight out of undergrad or did you take a few years off of school?