Jump to content
Dank

2017 Applicant Profiles and Admissions Results

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, GreenResearch said:

I haven't even gotten invited for an interview. :/ I saw that they send all admissions decisions in February, so unless they don't do interviews for Molecular Metabolism and Nutrition, I am not sure. Thank you for your response!

Ah, yea. At this point, they are likely done with interviews. Best of luck, though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waiting to hear back from Cornell GGD (Ithaca) (post interview). Anyone heard anything? 

Edited by a2Brd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, mbarr1993 said:

Has someone heard from NYU Sackler PhD Program? I'm dying here 

They just sent me an offer, but I had applied through the joint application for neuro. Not sure if that's different from what you're talking about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, pupperoni said:

They just sent me an offer, but I had applied through the joint application for neuro. Not sure if that's different from what you're talking about

I just got the official email for neuro, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sivis said:

Accepted to University of Colorado -- Anschutz Med Campus this morning and Duke CMB just now! Pretty good day:D

Congrats, mind sharing what program for Anschutz?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alpraz said:

Congrats, mind sharing what program for Anschutz?

Cancer Bio!

Edit: oops, forgot to say thank you!

Edited by sivis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, sivis said:

Cancer Bio!

Edit: oops, forgot to say thank you!

Awesome, is that part of the BMS or standalone? I am waiting on immunology. Care to give them a ring for me? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, alpraz said:

Awesome, is that part of the BMS or standalone? I am waiting on immunology. Care to give them a ring for me? :P

Standalone. I would guess BMS is either a more general program or umbrella and they choose specialties later? I'm not sure. Good luck for immunology, fingers crossed for you! I'm just grateful because they told us the exact date we would find out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2017 at 6:21 PM, sas007 said:

Has anyone heard from Pitt IBGP who interviewed last weekend? (2/03)

The 2nd wednesday (~10 days) after the interview is when they should send out acceptances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:28 AM, BigThomason51 said:

 

Same here.  However, I applied on January 15th.  Honestly, I don't think it's too good that we've gone silent.  :/  Anyone want to be brave and email the program coordinator? :P

I saw a rejection posted on the survey, but we've all heard nothing haha. I contacted the program coordinator like a month ago, no response...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waiting to hear back post interview is driving me nuts!!!  :wacko::blink: The fact that everyone in my lab keeps asking me if I've gotten accepted doesn't help either.

In other news, my step-mom apparently told all her friends and family I'm going to be a medical doctor.......

Just rambling in hopes of keeping my fingers from pressing refresh on my email......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, KR Marksmen said:

Waiting to hear back post interview is driving me nuts!!!  :wacko::blink: The fact that everyone in my lab keeps asking me if I've gotten accepted doesn't help either.

In other news, my step-mom apparently told all her friends and family I'm going to be a medical doctor.......

Just rambling in hopes of keeping my fingers from pressing refresh on my email......

Same...Every time I get an email notification, my heart jumps, and it just ends up being spam. The program I interviewed at Feb 10th told me to expect a decision late February-early March, but at my interview I was told more like 1-2 weeks...I am stressing out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, L543 said:

Same...Every time I get an email notification, my heart jumps, and it just ends up being spam. The program I interviewed at Feb 10th told me to expect a decision late February-early March, but at my interview I was told more like 1-2 weeks...I am stressing out

 
 

I've been doing the same thing!!! Newegg and Linkedin scared me so bad!!! 

One of my programs said by the end of February. Glad it's a short month. 3 less days to panic!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, KR Marksmen said:

I've been doing the same thing!!! Newegg and Linkedin scared me so bad!!! 

One of my programs said by the end of February. Glad it's a short month. 3 less days to panic!

 

Well here's hoping we both hear by the weekend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Cervello said:

I just got the official email for neuro, too.

When was your interview visit in NYU Sackler? I am so anxious now:wacko: .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2017 at 6:57 PM, ImmunoB said:

I'm an international applicant too, and I heard back from MD Anderson before Christmas. I am interviewing with them next week. I am not sure if they are done sending interview offers! Why don't you send an e-mail to them? 

Hey. How are you? How was your interview? I still got no news from them. I'm dying here :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cancer said:

Does anybody else get accepted or hear anything from MD Anderson??

 

 

If I remember correctly, MD Anderson takes a while to get back to you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, STEMC said:

When was your interview visit in NYU Sackler? I am so anxious now:wacko: .

Jan 26-27, the first session. Best of luck to you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.