Texas Schools Fall 2016 Applicants

On March 2, 2016 at 0:26 PM, ethancraft said:

Anyone else doing the UT-El Paso writing prompt tonight?  I have a Skype interview with OLLU next Tuesday, and am still waiting to hear from UTA.

Did you get to the next round? I got the e-mail recently for the telephone interview. Have you heard anything about this school or program? I'm from the Northeast so I know absolutely nothing about it but it looks like the only school I might get into so I have no choice but to go. 

Just now, mrwires said:

Has anyone heard anything from TWU? 

I was wondering the same thing! My webadvisor says "under review". Idk anyone who has been accepted/rejected/waitlisted.

They must have a lot of apps. :/ 

34 minutes ago, shesanecho said:

I was wondering the same thing! My webadvisor says "under review". Idk anyone who has been accepted/rejected/waitlisted.

They must have a lot of apps. :/ 

Where do you even see under review? I finally logged into the account. I never got an email about the webadvisor, I googled after reading your response. I'm so confused ?

23 hours ago, mrwires said:

Has anyone heard anything from TWU? 

I received my acceptance letter via email from TWU on March 14. The email states that the deadline to accept this admission is March 28. After this, they will begin to offer admission those on the waiting list. 

Good luck to you all!