Texas Schools Fall 2016 Applicants

I applied to UNT and heard back on Monday, February 22nd that I got in.  I also applied to TWU but I have yet to hear back.  I called their office and they said they will send admission decisions out mid-March or April.

Edited by bethanymichelle

5 minutes ago, sbsm said:

I heard from TCU, but have yet to hear from Baylor. I saw one person has heard back from Baylor, but no one else has said anything. I know one other person heard from TCU.

You heard from TCU for SLP? When did you hear back? Congrats!

2 minutes ago, speechie94 said:

Anyone waiting on UT-Austin?

Yes and it's killing me! I think decisions will come in the second week of March based on past years. Austin is one of my top choices. 

On February 26, 2016 at 2:19 PM, slpgradapplicantfall2016 said:

The only Texas school I have heard back from is Our Lady of the Lake and I have an interview Friday March 4th. Anyone else going or heard anything about this group interview?

I'm going! Do you know if the interview will last the entire 90 min slot? 

10 hours ago, ethancraft said:

Anyone else doing the UT-El Paso writing prompt tonight?  I have a Skype interview with OLLU next Tuesday, and am still waiting to hear from UTA.

I did the writing prompt tonight. Very broad topic that I had to ponder for awhile. I hope I did well as I only wrote 4 paragraphs. Still waiting to hear back from most other programs in Texas. 

11 hours ago, ethancraft said:

Anyone else doing the UT-El Paso writing prompt tonight?  I have a Skype interview with OLLU next Tuesday, and am still waiting to hear from UTA.

On February 27, 2016 at 0:03 PM, BamaBelle said:

Yes and it's killing me! I think decisions will come in the second week of March based on past years. Austin is one of my top choices. 

Do ya'll know who's in charge of admissions at UT-Austin? Just wanted to contact them.