Admission into Engineering Masters program with Business background

liversnails

Hey guys, I'm a Supply Chain Management student at Arizona State University and I'll be graduating in May next year. Midway through my junior year I realized that I wanted to pursue a career in operations and manufacturing. I had done some research and found that most internships and jobs in operations or manufacturing require you to hold a degree in industrial engineering. I wanted to know if you guys could give me some advice or share your personal experiences on how someone like myself can gain admission (or if it would even be a possibility) into a highly ranked masters in industrial engineering program. I would like to mention that unlike the traditional business student, I have taken all the same math classes engineering majors do and some computer science courses as well (Calculus 1-3, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, Calculus-based Statistics, Intro to Programming, Object-Oriented Programming and Data Structures). I have a 4.0 GPA and am part of the honors college here at ASU. I took the GRE recently and did reasonably well (Verbal: 161/170, Quantitative: 166/170, Writing 4.5/6)

I would like to thank everyone in advance.
Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated.