I did my undergrad in philosophy and quickly learned how competitive teaching at the college level has become (overwhelming adjunct faculty, etc). Originally I wanted to teach philosophy at the college level and I have been studying for the GRE (as hard as it is for me b/c I don't remember so much of the math!). I am still in self debate mode but I have now turned my attention to online Masters degrees in Education (emphasis in science or social science) since with my current financial situation it's not practical for me to move and/or drive an hour each way to school (I have student loan debt and credit cards, etc). I have been checking out the USC Rossier school online but have read some bad reviews and it is one of the most expensive. With that said, I'd like to get some thoughts and/or new information regarding choices. 

•What online M. Ed programs are good (if any)? Are any worth it?

If possible, I would like to avoid having to take the GRE (since it's been many years since I did all that math and studying is going to be uber time consuming - but I suppose I would do it if I felt like I needed to in order to achieve my desired outcome of getting a good job teaching K-12 somewhere). Any other thoughts/advice would be amazing. 

Thanks all!

Also, if you want to teach K-12 and have never done so, I highly recommend getting classroom experience during your masters, when you have coaching/support available. I'm not sure an online program would offer that kind of preparation.