Anyone else accepted at UCF for spring 2017?

Hello!

I have recently been accepted  into the UCF SLP masters program for spring 2017. I really just want to talk to other people who have also received their acceptances.

Are you waiting to hear back from other schools before you accept?

Is anyone coming from out of state to attend ( I would be moving from California ).?

thoughts on finding a place to live and roommates to live with when we are starting school half way through a school year?

I know this is only semi-relevant, but I'm applying for Summer and I'm really curious as to you guys's stats. Please post if you're willing to share them :D

Also, congrats and good luck to all of you! Here's hoping I get to see you guys around in May.

Puffer Fish,

UCF cares about your CDS major classes and your last 60 units. I had a low overall low GPA due to a late change in major, but I had a 3.67 in my final 60 units and a 3.75 in my CDS major classes. 

7 hours ago, jenn108 said:

Puffer Fish,

UCF cares about your CDS major classes and your last 60 units. I had a low overall low GPA due to a late change in major, but I had a 3.67 in my final 60 units and a 3.75 in my CDS major classes. 

Good to know! Unfortunately, my last 60 isn't much different than my overall GPA since my worst semester was in my last 60. My verbal GRE is excellent. I took CDS classes post-graduating and did significantly better in them comparatively, though still not as well as you did. In my statement I'm mostly emphasizing that I've overcome the obstacles that were holding me back in school (cause I have) and that I will do well now if I'm just given the opportunity.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2016 at 11:59 AM, CLCD said:

I'm applying for summer! I wish I was y'all right now <3 Congratulations! 

Same! Here's hoping we both get in. (It's my top choice right now for reasons that I can't really explain lol)