Fletcher MALD Early Notification

Shri Venkat

Hi everyone! 

I submitted my application for the Fletcher MALD program by the early notification deadline and heard back from them recently. They've said that they will hold my application and review it relative to the applications they receive by the regular deadline. Can someone tell me what the chances are of being admitted if your application is reviewed a second time? Thanks in advance. 

Same here! The wait is horrible but I'm applying straight from undergrad so I'm just glad I didn't get flat out rejected. Are you two planning on adding to your application? I'm graduating next week so I might get a short-term job to add, I was also thinking about trying to enroll in a quant class since I didn't have anything beyond basic "Quantitative Methods" (no econ at all) on my transcript. Also obviously sending my final grades but I'm not sure if they'll actually be better lol

On 12/16/2016 at 1:21 PM, raliq said:

Same here! The wait is horrible but I'm applying straight from undergrad so I'm just glad I didn't get flat out rejected. Are you two planning on adding to your application? I'm graduating next week so I might get a short-term job to add, I was also thinking about trying to enroll in a quant class since I didn't have anything beyond basic "Quantitative Methods" (no econ at all) on my transcript. Also obviously sending my final grades but I'm not sure if they'll actually be better lol

I am done with application rounds. Good luck to you guys! 

On 12/23/2016 at 1:40 PM, sothisis said:

I am done with application rounds. Good luck to you guys! 

Thanks! Where are you gonna end up? I just got acceptances to LSE & KCL but I'm waiting until March 15th for a few other schools anyway so I'm gonna stick it out. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...