Fall 2010 Admission Results

"Let's do the fork in the garbage disposal! Let's do the fork in the garbage disposal! Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding...!" HAHAHAHA!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha I love that you cite my favourite part! I would *definitely* do the fork in the garbage disposal if I got Harvard! biggrin.gif

Anyone call Notre Dame about the supposed email acceptance?

Just called them. They told me some decisions have been made, some are still in the process. She pulled up my name and said "the only thing I can tell you is that you're still under consideration and you're pretty high on the list". Hmmm...well I guess we just have to keep waiting and seeing.

Just called them. They told me some decisions have been made, some are still in the process. She pulled up my name and said "the only thing I can tell you is that you're still under consideration and you're pretty high on the list". Hmmm...well I guess we just have to keep waiting and seeing.

:D

Anybody who is way braver than me and/or not actually applying to Princeton want to give them a call to see whether they are going to send something out this week? I'm admittedly too wimpy, but I have noticed that not everybody on this board is...just thought I'd ask.

Anybody who is way braver than me and/or not actually applying to Princeton want to give them a call to see whether they are going to send something out this week? I'm admittedly too wimpy, but I have noticed that not everybody on this board is...just thought I'd ask.

I agree! Since I emailed Harvard last week, I think someone else should volunteer this time... wink.gif

according to their academic calendar, they are open today. maybe they just need more time to figure out whom to admit and whom to waitlist.

does anyone know what's going on with berkeley? if they are done with acceptances, it seems like it would be easy enough to just send out a rejection email blast, but since they said they're going to be sending out decisions for the rest of the week, maybe they still have some acceptances and waitlists to send out? has anyone been rejected yet?

I haven't gotten an outright rejection yet, but that doesn't mean much. It's possible a huge stack of rejection letters is sitting on the grad directors desk just waiting to be sent out-afterall sending out rejections is hardly a priority. Even though they said they are sending out decisions all week I'm not holding out hope for them.

Sucks about these Michigan rejections. I assumed I had been rejected when I didn't hear two weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything today. Did the message come out as a mass email two hours ago, or are the rejections trickling out? I am struggling not to delude myself into any sudden gasps of false hope.

Has Yale finished notifying? Where and how do you check your status? I logged onto my application but didn't find any messages... Any info? Thanks!

If they have uploaded a decision to your application, then their system will generate an automatic email instructing you to log in to your application, at the bottom of which will be a link to your decision letter. If it isn't there yet, then they have yet to upload it for you.

If they have uploaded a decision to your application, then their system will generate an automatic email instructing you to log in to your application, at the bottom of which will be a link to your decision letter. If it isn't there yet, then they have yet to upload it for you.

Thanks

Sucks about these Michigan rejections. I assumed I had been rejected when I didn't hear two weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything today. Did the message come out as a mass email two hours ago, or are the rejections trickling out? I am struggling not to delude myself into any sudden gasps of false hope.

I'm in the same boat here...

Has Yale finished notifying? Where and how do you check your status? I logged onto my application but didn't find any messages... Any info? Thanks!

Yale has not sent out any acceptances yet (don't pay attention to the few admissions posted on the results page, no one on the forum has claimed a Yale acceptance).