Fall 2010 Admission Results

i'm holding onto hope.. since there are only 2 claims so far on this board and there must be at least a few more people.. right? :huh:

Honestly, if they are registered here, they are probably out celebrating. I would be. Besides, I doubt most of their fall cohort slums around on discussion forums (no offense meant, given my presence).

Honestly, if they are registered here, they are probably out celebrating. I would be. Besides, I doubt most of their fall cohort slums around on discussion forums (no offense meant, given my presence).

Lol I am actually not celebrating - I am just trying to do my seminar readings while procrastinating on gradcafe and youtube :) Yes now the acceptances are in, but life goes on. There's a lot more work to do in grad school!

In an ideal world, Minnesota and MIT could finish up by the end of the week. That would make this coming weekend a hell of a lot more fun (even if I didn't get in to either, although an admission from at least one of the two would be better).

In an ideal world, Minnesota and MIT could finish up by the end of the week. That would make this coming weekend a hell of a lot more fun (even if I didn't get in to either, although an admission from at least one of the two would be better).

I notice you have left out Notre Dame. Supposedly they are meeting again this week -- hopefully not to reject everyone that's left. :blink: I surmise that you are either down on yourself over ND, or it's dropped off your radar due to better offers.

MIT will be this week for sure.

On 2/22/2010 at 6:13 PM, Keller65 said:

I notice you have left out Notre Dame. Supposedly they are meeting again this week -- hopefully not to reject everyone that's left. blink.gif I surmise that you are either down on yourself over ND, or it's dropped off your radar due to better offers.

Right. Chances are that I would probably attend UC-Davis, WashU, FSU, or UT-Austin over them, but at the same time I'm trying to keep my options open and would also like to see their funding offer were I to be admitted. That doesn't need to get back to the adcom though!

Last year it seems results were sent over 2 days, but that could just be people delaying in posting them or the fact that the results page seems a little wonky sometimes - around 8pm it changes to the next day. I guess it's on a different time zone.