Arizona State - Language, Literacy, and Technology (LLT) Program - Thoughts?

OutdoorsEd

So I applied to ASU's LLT program as a backup. Anyone else an applicant in this year's cycle? 

Any thoughts on this program? I like how ASU has been named the most innovative university and also how since starting the new LLT program, ASU's college of ed has risen to #14 in the USNews rankings. Not sure how much that matters. 

4 years of funding though, but it's really good funding. 

I applied to a different program at ASU - outside of the college of Ed but still in my loose field - and haven't heard anything yet.  I did speak to some grad students there and they LOVED it.  Everyone I've talked to who's going to a new interdisciplinary PhD program there seems to be stoked. 

I also applied there as they seem to have a really strong program, the research interests were close to mine, and I liked their funding options.  I have an interview there at the end of February--I heard there are 17 people interviewing and they're choosing 11.  I'm excited to visit and get the opportunity to interact with the faculty.