Post your website or other link to your artwork

michaelwebster

I'm so bored and anxious waiting for results that I've been putting together a powerpoint presentation to give an artist's lecture to a nearby college (hoping to improve the CV).

I've also been reworking my website a bit. Adding some more work, changing colors and fonts, and adding the CV section. Let me know what you think. Link is in the signature. Good luck to everyone.

I'm so bored and anxious waiting for results that I've been putting together a powerpoint presentation to give an artist's lecture to a nearby college (hoping to improve the CV).

I've also been reworking my website a bit. Adding some more work, changing colors and fonts, and adding the CV section. Let me know what you think. Link is in the signature. Good luck to everyone.

Your works are amazing. Love the Black and White photographs.

Good Luck

I posted a tumblr a few weeks ago, but I finally got my real website up and running!

http://www.traceyparkerart.com

I'm really digging Project 02--very haunting images.

Hi,

I think your paintings are very uneasy and beautiful. I really love Hello Pink Roses, the physicality of the roses really sets it on fire. Good luck!

Hi,

I think your paintings are very uneasy and beautiful. I really love Hello Pink Roses, the physicality of the roses really sets it on fire. Good luck!

Thank you very much. I wish it were easier to accurately photograph the textures I've been using lately, so I'm glad it still stands out on the screen.

I love your work, too. My favorite is "It's Alive!" It's fascinating for a fellow painter, because I'm not able to discern your process just by looking. Good luck to you, too. Who knows? Maybe we'll end up at Hoffberger together. :)

Looking at the amazing quality of everybody's work is intimidating!

Here's mine:

http://www.evanlovejoyart.com/

Whoa, totally enchanting. I'd be interested to know how you work-- reading your Artist Statement I get a sense of your inspiration/motivation, but I'm wondering about your technical process. Do you do many sketches to make a composition, or does it come all at once? Do you consult natural photography? How big are your pieces?

Love this site and the work LOTS, excited about setting up a blog now!

mines

www.claritalulic.com

I love the Pretend Boyfriends project! Haha I had so many fake boyfriends in high school.... great stuff.

Did you like working on the ship at all?

I love LOOKOUT ROCK. It's brilliant. I like how you use WIX as well. Good works!

Thanks Robin! I like how you have yours set to just blow up the pictures when you click them... I might think about doing that. I feel like when you have the big arrows the images don't get as big...

http://leetimko.carbonmade.com/

some of this work is a little old and not the best picture quality

had some different images and work for my portfolio while applying

http://leetimko.carbonmade.com/

some of this work is a little old and not the best picture quality

had some different images and work for my portfolio while applying

I am in love with your work. There are so many amazing pieces I imagine you had difficulty selecting which ones to include for your images. Any school you attend will be lucky to have you! Not to mention, i imagine your work inspires others. Thank you for sharing

www.nicholasliang.com

I like your Soulmate series. I think you captured the emotion of modern "loneliness" pretty well. For me, it rides the line between sadness and humor, which I find very intriguing.

Whoa, totally enchanting. I'd be interested to know how you work-- reading your Artist Statement I get a sense of your inspiration/motivation, but I'm wondering about your technical process. Do you do many sketches to make a composition, or does it come all at once? Do you consult natural photography? How big are your pieces?

Hey thanks so much! I'm glad you liked them! I used to do huge amounts of sketches and composition studies for each piece, laying everything down with tracing and transfer paper trying to compose everything to the nth degree, but this process ended up giving me very stunted and deadened pieces. My process now is to quickly jot down sketches at night, and then instantly transfer them fee-hand onto the canvas with a gray wax pencil, and then I lay on color using a mix of glazing and alla prima. Color is usually made up on the spot using about 12 pigments on the palette. I don't consult natural photography, but I watch a lot of wildlife documentaries, which I am sure inform the work to some degree. They usually range in size anywhere from 11"x14" to 36"x60" depending on how complex and how much time I want to spend on them.

Edited by shmwy

Thank you so much. I wish I can continue working more on this series.

I like your Soulmate series. I think you captured the emotion of modern "loneliness" pretty well. For me, it rides the line between sadness and humor, which I find very intriguing.