Post your website or other link to your artwork

michaelwebster

Longtime lurker: http://www.flickr.co...30903@N07/sets/

Just reorganized/tried to clean house a bit. Comments are appreciated.

I like this piece the best: forwardsplode

has alot to offer your world and i'd follow in this vain than some of the other pieces that seem less developed. Are you applying this time around? Is that your portfolio?

I like this piece the best: forwardsplode

has alot to offer your world and i'd follow in this vain than some of the other pieces that seem less developed. Are you applying this time around? Is that your portfolio?

I decided at the last minute to apply to a few schools. Some of those are my portfolio, yeah. I also included a few pages from the comics I've worked on. We'll see I guess.

@ruby chen, very creative website. where are you applying? I think that because you are showing a variety of work, design programs that are interdisciplinary might be a better fit for you.

Thanks!!! :)

These are the programs I'm applying :

NYU - ITP

CalArt - Art and Technology

Parsons - Design and Technology

SFAI - Design and Technology

RISD - Digital Media

Pratt - Digital Art

SVA - Interaction Design

UW - Interaction Design

And, since I love animation and dream of working in Pixar, I also apply the programs below..

SMFA - Film and Animation

UCLA - Animation

Actually, I'm not sure if I'm applying the right programs that fit me the most.

Are those programs interdisciplinary enough? haha

By the way, a staff from one of the program sent to me and said that she can't open my website...

I built it by flash and I can see it normally, how can I do to response the staff?

@Mindfields88 how long have you been waiting for loading my website?

Thanks!!

@Brown06- I enjoy what you have up. The work jibes with what's going on in contemporary art with really loaded and cut up scenes with bits of information that's reconfigured with care. I like the daringness of the expressive/angular, almost gestural architectural qualities of the structures and linework- it's a nice few steps away from the really soft curvy stuff that's out in the world.

There's work I've finished in the past few weeks that I definitely wish I could have had in my portfolio that went out in January. For once it turned out to be a reasonable choice to procrastinate and have the work make it into what's gone out for my February deadlines.

Some of the work I've applied to Yale graphic design with is on here: http://nonthings.com

I have a book project I'm finishing for the interview as well as some newer posters and vinyl record designs.

Eschaton! Your work is pretty spectacular! I really hope you get in. *nods*

::: side note :::

I just saw that you graduated UTK, which incidentally I just got accepted into... *random-stalk*

Edited by Rooseveltan

Eschaton! Your work is pretty spectacular! I really hope you get in. *nods*

::: side note :::

I just saw that you graduated UTK, which incidentally I just got accepted into... *random-stalk*

Thanks so much!

Congrats on UTK! Are you going to go, or waiting on other programs? Knoxville is an interesting town. I was raised here and if you dig around a bit you will meet some really amazing people. Plus, you're close to the mountains.