American Studies Cycle 2017/2018

amstu

4 minutes ago, HistorianInTheMaking said:

Now I'm tempted to do that so I can also get the devastating news. :( 

honestly, if it's really dragging on you I would just do it! And who knows, you might get the good news (or the waitlist agony)

Rejected by Yale & UPenn via email WITHIN THE SAME HOUR daymitttttt. 

Trying to figure out if I should try to find Brown's AmSt building while I'm on campus today & just ask....but maybe I'll get the email first. 

Edited by roadrunner_33

Well, I got the Brown rejection email while I was seeing Black Panther. But the movie was surprisingly good, which offsets it. Good luck to those who haven’t heard! No news means there’s hope.

Now it’s just Harvard, but I don’t think I would go even if I do get in. It would just be nice to make a choice.

Edited by notatree

3 hours ago, CulturalCriminal said:

It seems like everyone on here might have heard back from everywhere. Anyone waiting for more news?

Any folks with options  entering the decision-making phase? 

I am waiting to hear from Kansas. I should this week.

I'm still waiting to hear back from 5/10 places I applied to. I'm assuming there are a couple rejections in there, but there are also a couple I still feel optimistic about. Regardless, I've already gotten a few acceptances with funding, including one of the American studies programs I applied to (the MA at Alabama), so I'm totally content.