Fall 2018 French

frenchlover

@Pacayas ah, awesome! ¡Felicidades!  I'm REALLY hoping that I'll have the chance to visit! The fact that they're letting us shop classes is so cool, I'm ready to grovel to work for more vacation days.

@Saltshaker thank you so much! I'll let ya know if I can make it or not. 

If so, we should ALL get coffee! :) 

Edited by madamoiselle

6 minutes ago, madamoiselle said:

@Pacayas ah, awesome! I'm REALLY hoping that I'll have the chance to visit! The fact that they're letting us shop classes is so cool, I'm ready to grovel to work for more vacation days.

@Saltshaker thank you so much! I'll let ya know if I can make it or not. If so, we should ALL get coffee! :) 

I’ll skype in from Réunion hahaha

@Pacayas @Saltshaker I just got clearance from work -- I'll see y'all in Ithaca! (Will start a PM closer to visiting days :)) 

And I completely agree, Pacayas -- the stipend is amazing. Tons of opportunities for travel! And hey, NYC and Toronto are only a few hours away ;)

Happy END OF JANUARY, EVERYBODY! Best of luck for February!

Edited by madamoiselle

@Carly Rae Jepsen Congrats on Indiana!

@Everyone I just got into Pittsburgh! Full tuition waiver/fellowship with no teaching duties for the first year, and four subsequent years of guaranteed teaching fellowship! And health insurance, and all that. I'm so excited!

55 minutes ago, HomewardBound said:

@Carly Rae Jepsen Congrats on Indiana!

@Everyone I just got into Pittsburgh! Full tuition waiver/fellowship with no teaching duties for the first year, and four subsequent years of guaranteed teaching fellowship! And health insurance, and all that. I'm so excited!

Thank you and congrats on your Pittsburgh acceptance!! It's a great program, so happy for you!