What are my chances getting into Vanderbilt Peabody LPO?

YikesSchoolAgain

Four years out of undergrad. Great work experience so far, interning and then later clerking for a year with Speaker of the House of Representatives at the state capitol. Spent last two years working for a large, national nonprofit coordinating a 35,000 person volunteer program. It's been a little less than half a year since I was promoted to Grants Manager in which I apply for and oversee half of a $1.7 million grants budget. 

Hold a Bachelors of Science, double major in Philosophy and Law. (3.9 GPA)

Two study abroads under my belt. 

Lots of community involvement. Served on a board of directors, built some houses, scholarship panel for several years, etc.

Letters of Rec from Speaker of the House, Chief of Staff, and Vice President of the public education foundation in Nashville. All I know personally. I should mention that the Speaker holds a doctorate from Peabody.

I took the GRE 3 1/2 weeks ago first time. Got a 305 (148Q; 157V; 4AWA).

Retook yesterday and got a 314 (155Q; 159V) I expect my writing to come back at a 4.5-5.0 range. 

What are my chances of getting into Vanderbilt Peabody's M.Ed. in Leadership and Organizational Performance? 

• 2 months later...
On 12/13/2017 at 5:12 AM, Branlee said:

Four years out of undergrad. Great work experience so far, interning and then later clerking for a year with Speaker of the House of Representatives at the state capitol. Spent last two years working for a large, national nonprofit coordinating a 35,000 person volunteer program. It's been a little less than half a year since I was promoted to Grants Manager in which I apply for and oversee half of a $1.7 million grants budget. 

Hold a Bachelors of Science, double major in Philosophy and Law. (3.9 GPA)

Two study abroads under my belt. 

Lots of community involvement. Served on a board of directors, built some houses, scholarship panel for several years, etc.

Letters of Rec from Speaker of the House, Chief of Staff, and Vice President of the public education foundation in Nashville. All I know personally. I should mention that the Speaker holds a doctorate from Peabody.

I took the GRE 3 1/2 weeks ago first time. Got a 305 (148Q; 157V; 4AWA).

Retook yesterday and got a 314 (155Q; 159V) I expect my writing to come back at a 4.5-5.0 range. 

What are my chances of getting into Vanderbilt Peabody's M.Ed. in Leadership and Organizational Performance? 

I took the MED in IEPM and lucky I was just informed admitted to this program.

You have far greater experience and qualifications than mine and i believe you will be accepted

• 3 weeks later...