MARCH IS IT!!!!

johndiligent

I also predict at least 2 schools will be sending out decisions for me this week and I have a feeling I know which 2.

Still no news :( And I'm slowly going down the "no-news-means-bad-news" spiral :unsure:

You can happily join me - I'm in the same boat. I have heard from only 1 school (rejection), have seen on these forums that another had their interview day almost a month ago, and complete silence from the others.

blink.gif

This week, maybe next.

Any day now

Same here. I'm guessing not for another week or 4 weeks, eek. I applied close to the deadline so I don't know what to think anymore.

...That being said, getting an email/letter on March 10th would be nice. Really nice. I chewed off the fingernails that had just started to grow back. blink.gif

Same here. I'm guessing not for another week or 4 weeks, eek. I applied close to the deadline so I don't know what to think anymore.

...That being said, getting an email/letter on March 10th would be nice. Really nice. I chewed off the fingernails that had just started to grow back. blink.gif

Are you waiting for NSSR?

They are the only school to which I applied ! :P

And I'm in Paris, France, so waiting for a snail mail letter is extra-worrisome for me :(

Are you waiting for NSSR?

They are the only school to which I applied ! :P

And I'm in Paris, France, so waiting for a snail mail letter is extra-worrisome for me :(

Yeah NSSR for me as well AND they are also the only school to which I applied to. For some reason I thought you applied to more than one school....so you're also in the same boat, one school and a school that's sending out notices "late". Blah! I'm kind of hoping for an email, but only because I'm impatient. I literally just stopped checking the website and the results here 5 times a day last week at some point (even though I knew about March 10th); however, I'm certain that I'll be checking 20 times per day starting Wednesday.

It's too much time to think about things...while I'm driving or running errands I start thinking that I should have said something different in my SOP or I should have had someone else send a letter of rec. I'm trying not to think about it, but it's tough!

It looks like I may actually hear from 2 schools this week. One says they're sending out all admissions decisions by the end of this week, and the other one actually has an acceptance posted now on the results page (the first result posted for any of the 4 programs I applied to). This is making me even more anxious than I already was. It doesn't help that the one school I feel certain I won't get into is the one that's sending all decisions this week, and the other one is definitely the second most competitive of the four I applied to, so it's highly likely I'll end up with 2 rejections to start things out with. Based on last year's results, I may not hear from my other two (less competitive) programs until April.

what are the 2 schools sending out the results this week? Out of the 8 arch schools I applied to, I only have heard of 1 which was a waitlist....so now, I am really anxious to just know already!

I'm at 50% now. Of course that's easy when you only have two applications outstanding. Yesterday I was at 0% notification and it sucked big time

Congrats, pea-jay! I was wondering when you would hear, given all of the recent entries on the Results page. Still nothing for me -- I am so jealous of you!

I'm still at 30% complete. Waiting on my 7. I saw that 2 of the schools I applied to have results posted already.

idk...last march wasnt so great for me...but this is a new year, THIS IS OUR TIME!!!

We will ALL get in our no1 choices (@ least those of us on thegradcafe lol)....with full fellowships/stipends...

I feel scared and yet anxious at the same time. I can't wait, but I dread not knowing.

Now March is here, a part of me wishes it was January again...so I could re-write my essays for the 1000th time.