-
Posts
142 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Pol
-
Books, mugs, espresso machine, laptop stand, extra screen, keyboard, trackpad, extra pair of shoes, cactus.
-
Cool stuff. I have similar interests but I chose Laval.
-
Belanger or Gidengil?
-
Nailed it.
-
20 hours? More like 40+ but paid for 20.
-
SSHRC Doctoral Fellowship/CGS Doctoral Scholarship 2014-2015
Pol replied to Konstantin's topic in The Bank
Nope, next year. -
SSHRC Doctoral Fellowship/CGS Doctoral Scholarship 2014-2015
Pol replied to Konstantin's topic in The Bank
Really? That's odd. I only received a letter last year for my CGS-M. -
Canadian MA Funding/ External Awards
Pol replied to pellegrino2014's topic in Political Science Forum
OGS in Ontario, FQRSC in Quebec? -
How did it go?
-
Lies, citizens are "competent enough" because they use heuristics Don't hit me.
-
Canadian Political Science Programs, Fall 2014 Admission
Pol replied to cosmokramer's topic in Political Science Forum
A friend of mine has, about 3 weeks ago I'd say. -
Where do you see yourself in 5 years and how what ever you want to do will help you achieve it? Pragmatism be rad, yo'
-
What's your goal in life again?
-
SSHRC Doctoral Fellowship/CGS Doctoral Scholarship 2014-2015
Pol replied to Konstantin's topic in The Bank
Pretty sure everybody will receive their results on April 1st through the portal for the MA contest. -
Canadian Political Science Programs, Fall 2014 Admission
Pol replied to cosmokramer's topic in Political Science Forum
Who is it that interests you at Montreal and McGill? -
Highschool grad: 196 End of freshman year: 220 UG grad: 175 Christmas: 195 Current: 184
-
I weigh less than I did in high-school but it fluctuates a lot through the session.
-
IPSA and maybe the APSA but I doubt it.
-
Your soul definitely has brown teeth.
-
Your soul has brown teeth.
-
You go it wrong. It was just me telling you that you have an ugly personality. I guess I was too subtle about it.
-
Brown teeth can be fixed more easily than an ugly personality.
-
Colloquium conference Saturday, giving a presentation early March, many manuscripts in the works, book chapter published at Camb. UP due early june. Outreach/wide impact initiative website launches in a week. Finished and sent a lot of manually coded data to a comparative group in Berlin last week. More data due for another group soon. Also... classes, TA, RA. All that amongst other things, I'm in over my head.
-
Contact these awesome people to get info on these schools
Pol replied to TheGnome's topic in Political Science Forum
Long shot, but I'd be happy to answer questions about Laval (Quebec, Canada) in PM. -
Canadian Political Science Programs, Fall 2014 Admission
Pol replied to cosmokramer's topic in Political Science Forum
If anybody has questions about "french" pol.sci. programs I'd be happy to answer.
