youngcharlie101
-
Posts
245 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by youngcharlie101
-
I really wish I didn't binge-watch "American Horror Story" before bed. I think there's something in my closet....

-
Depression really does suck. I wish it were a limp or a toothache instead.

-
The cashier at Starbucks gave me a senior citizen discount. I'm 25 years old. Where do we go from here?
-
Lost the love of my life and got a rejection today. Anything else to make this week spectacular??
-
Going through a breakup and feeling so hurt. Please send me positive vibes.

-
The cashier at Panera gave me three free items. I feel awful now. He did say my British accent is "smexy." Can I sink into the ground now?
-
My life is falling apart. So depressed it hurts in places I never knew I had.

-
For the past three hours, my nieces have been singing Frozen. LET IT FRIGGING GO! >

-
SO FRIGGIN PISSED! JUST SEND THE BLOODY LETTER! MY DEADLINE WAS YESTERDAY!!!! >

-
Freaking the flip out. Professor hasn't submitted my letter yet and today's the deadline!!!!!!!!!
-
Is it wrong to submit applications just days before the deadline? I heard a weird rumor today on CNN. Thoughts?
-
First app is due tomorrow. I don't know whether to start dancing or to curl up into a ball...
