26 minutes ago, sydaustralia101 said:

i feel, since i was waitlisted as well i can copy/paste the email i got as it explains it a bit more?

That would be so helpful! I'm so upset it didn't get sent to my email. I wonder what happened, but thanks for doing that for me :) 

8 minutes ago, jandez said:

That would be so helpful! I'm so upset it didn't get sent to my email. I wonder what happened, but thanks for doing that for me :) 

Np! Tbh i think their whole system is messed up this year, i heard that last year they changed their admissions system so theyre still figuring out the bugs and all lol.

Thank you for your interest in the MSW Program at CSU Fullerton. We had an overwhelming number of applications to our program for the 2018-19 academic year. After careful review of your application package, we have placed you on our waitlist.

All completed applications are read by the Admissions Coordinator and one other faculty. Due to the high volume of applications, those with the strongest applications were invited for a personal interview. After the interview, the applicants were rated once again. At this time, we have a sufficient number of acceptances to fill our cohorts (Fullerton and MSW Flex) for the coming year.

Between now and the beginning of the fall semester, should a vacancy occur in the program, you will be contacted about your interest in accepting admission into the program. We have not, as yet, ranked those on the waitlist. Typically, some vacancies do occur over the summer months.

Again, thank you for your application to our program.

8 minutes ago, sydaustralia101 said:

Np! Tbh i think their whole system is messed up this year, i heard that last year they changed their admissions system so theyre still figuring out the bugs and all lol.

Thank you for your interest in the MSW Program at CSU Fullerton. We had an overwhelming number of applications to our program for the 2018-19 academic year. After careful review of your application package, we have placed you on our waitlist.

All completed applications are read by the Admissions Coordinator and one other faculty. Due to the high volume of applications, those with the strongest applications were invited for a personal interview. After the interview, the applicants were rated once again. At this time, we have a sufficient number of acceptances to fill our cohorts (Fullerton and MSW Flex) for the coming year.

Between now and the beginning of the fall semester, should a vacancy occur in the program, you will be contacted about your interest in accepting admission into the program. We have not, as yet, ranked those on the waitlist. Typically, some vacancies do occur over the summer months.

Again, thank you for your application to our program.

I heard they had problems, but I didn't think it was this bad! But again, omg thank you!! Seems like we still have a chance because I'm sure a good chunk of the people who were admitted will choose a different school (hopefully)! But it sucks that we have to keep playing the waiting game. 

10 minutes ago, jandez said:

I heard they had problems, but I didn't think it was this bad! But again, omg thank you!! Seems like we still have a chance because I'm sure a good chunk of the people who were admitted will choose a different school (hopefully)! But it sucks that we have to keep playing the waiting game. 

Me neither, but I hope next year they fix everything so people like us dont have to wait so long for an answer again lol! And yeah i really hope that we have the chance to still get in, im going to try to stay optimistic that the both of us will get this opportunity soon :)

On 6/2/2018 at 12:06 AM, sydaustralia101 said:

Me neither, but I hope next year they fix everything so people like us dont have to wait so long for an answer again lol! And yeah i really hope that we have the chance to still get in, im going to try to stay optimistic that the both of us will get this opportunity soon :)

Yes! Itd be so awesome if we both got in this year. I'm really hoping for that! Hopefully we get the news sooner rather than later :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/2/2018 at 12:06 AM, sydaustralia101 said:

Hi there!

Hope you're having a nice summer. Just wanted to reach out to ask if you've heard back about the waitlist? I haven't called yet, but still holding on to a bit of hope.