On 4/28/2018 at 4:08 PM, sydaustralia101 said:

Hello! I applied to CSUF a couple days before the deadline and interviewed on April 10th and still have yet to hear anything about acceptance ? Is it normal to not hear back after a couple weeks? I'm just nervous!!

(Also anyone else who applied to CSULB or CSUN heard back about interviews yet?)

Hi there! I interviewed this Tuesday (seems very late in the process, so that concerns me), still haven't heard back! But unfortunately, I received my rejection from CSUN today and was also not admitted to LB. It's tough out here! 

38 minutes ago, jandez said:

Hi there! I interviewed this Tuesday (seems very late in the process, so that concerns me), still haven't heard back! But unfortunately, I received my rejection from CSUN today and was also not admitted to LB. It's tough out here! 

same here! csun had so many applicants though so im not too surprised lol, i only applied to these three schools so fingers crossed fullerton responds soon. hope u hear back from fullerton soon too!

11 hours ago, sydaustralia101 said:

same here! csun had so many applicants though so im not too surprised lol, i only applied to these three schools so fingers crossed fullerton responds soon. hope u hear back from fullerton soon too!

I know! I was bummed out, but it is what it is! Hopefully we both get into Fullerton! Did you hear back from CSUN or Long Beach? 

6 hours ago, jandez said:

I know! I was bummed out, but it is what it is! Hopefully we both get into Fullerton! Did you hear back from CSUN or Long Beach? 

Yeah, I got a rejection from both unfortunately, but CSUF is my top choice so Im not too down about the others! And if by some chance I get rejected from Fullerton im gonna check out some online programs lol. Did you hear back from any other schools you applied to?

On 5/11/2018 at 4:17 PM, sydaustralia101 said:

Yeah, I got a rejection from both unfortunately, but CSUF is my top choice so Im not too down about the others! And if by some chance I get rejected from Fullerton im gonna check out some online programs lol. Did you hear back from any other schools you applied to?

CSUF is the last school I'm waiting on! I was rejected to all 3 other schools I applied to. I'm nervous because I don't have a lot of volunteer work under my belt, but I am really hoping to start with CSUF this fall! I also hope Fullerton let's us know soon! I'm growing anxious!

13 hours ago, jandez said:

CSUF is the last school I'm waiting on! I was rejected to all 3 other schools I applied to. I'm nervous because I don't have a lot of volunteer work under my belt, but I am really hoping to start with CSUF this fall! I also hope Fullerton let's us know soon! I'm growing anxious!

Saaaaame lol, but since we both got interviews I keep hearing that once you get an interview you almost always get in? Atleast for CSU schools Ive heard that so im staying optimistic (even if they're taking a long time to respond lol)

Btw did anyone end up doing skype interviews? Just curious

21 hours ago, sydaustralia101 said:

Saaaaame lol, but since we both got interviews I keep hearing that once you get an interview you almost always get in? Atleast for CSU schools Ive heard that so im staying optimistic (even if they're taking a long time to respond lol)

Btw did anyone end up doing skype interviews? Just curious

Omg I'm hoping that's the case for us! I'll let you know when I hear back, if ever! Lol. :)

On 5/16/2018 at 6:23 PM, sydaustralia101 said:

Does anyone know when interviews are over? Or when they'll send out the last of their acceptance letters? Its been over a month since Ive had my interview with no response from them and I need to hear back from them soon so I can start planning to move out!

I've been calling the office and can't get a hold of Kelly. So it seems like it's going to take another while before we hear back, unfortunately! 

21 hours ago, jandez said:

I've been calling the office and can't get a hold of Kelly. So it seems like it's going to take another while before we hear back, unfortunately! 

Thats so odd! I hope that means theyre sending out their remaining admissions bcuz its getting pretty late for possible students!

On 5/19/2018 at 3:21 PM, sydaustralia101 said:

Thats so odd! I hope that means theyre sending out their remaining admissions bcuz its getting pretty late for possible students!

I emailed Kelly on Friday and she emailed be back today saying "We hope to have notifications out to all applicants by the end of May to let you know if you were accepted or not into the program." Too bad I haven't even gotten an email about going to an interview! so frustrating. At this point I'm honestly thinking I'm just going to get a denial letter. Seems pretty late to be offering interviews since the "end of May" is literally next week. ......Anyway, hope this helps you guys. 

5 hours ago, BrendaServin said:

I emailed Kelly on Friday and she emailed be back today saying "We hope to have notifications out to all applicants by the end of May to let you know if you were accepted or not into the program." Too bad I haven't even gotten an email about going to an interview! so frustrating. At this point I'm honestly thinking I'm just going to get a denial letter. Seems pretty late to be offering interviews since the "end of May" is literally next week. ......Anyway, hope this helps you guys. 

That's really helpful, thank you!! And im sorry you haven't heard back from them yet, but you never know! I wish you luck!!

20 hours ago, BrendaServin said:

Hi Brenda! Thanks for this information. Did you apply to any other programs? I'm neverous about the waiting process for Fullerton. Seems way too long!

6 hours ago, jandez said:

Hi Brenda! Thanks for this information. Did you apply to any other programs? I'm neverous about the waiting process for Fullerton. Seems way too long!

No I didn't, I probably will next time if I don't get in. I know seems to be a very long process! The waiting is def. not fun. Kelly said that interviews will be ongoing until end of May (nxt wk) so will see what happens. 

On 5/22/2018 at 4:06 PM, BrendaServin said:

No I didn't, I probably will next time if I don't get in. I know seems to be a very long process! The waiting is def. not fun. Kelly said that interviews will be ongoing until end of May (nxt wk) so will see what happens. 

Yeah, it's really tough out here. I've gotten 3 rejections so far, so I'm neverous. But good luck to you! Let's stay hopeful :)

20 hours ago, jandez said:

Yeah, it's really tough out here. I've gotten 3 rejections so far, so I'm neverous. But good luck to you! Let's stay hopeful :)

Thanks, good luck to you as well, let me know if you hear back.

7 minutes ago, jandez said:

Has anybody heard anything yet? End of the month is tomorrow and I haven't gotten anything yet.

Nope, not yet. The only thing ive seen change has been the message under application status, as it changed from "no decisions have been made yet" to "your application had been sent for graduate review" so idk if thats good news or not

2 hours ago, sydaustralia101 said:

Nope, not yet. The only thing ive seen change has been the message under application status, as it changed from "no decisions have been made yet" to "your application had been sent for graduate review" so idk if thats good news or not

Mine has been saying that "your application had been sent for graduate review" since the beginning ? Sadly, I don't think that means anything.

1 hour ago, BrendaServin said:

Mine has been saying that "your application had been sent for graduate review" since the beginning ? Sadly, I don't think that means anything.

Oh my goodness. This wait time is exhausting! Are we the only gals waiting? Lol. Jeez, just let me know if I'm in or not! 

15 minutes ago, jandez said:

Oh my goodness. This wait time is exhausting! Are we the only gals waiting? Lol. Jeez, just let me know if I'm in or not! 

riiiight!!! just let us know!.. If anyone calls to follow up or emails, let me know :) I don't want to email her anymore lol I think I've annoyed her enough ahaha

2 hours ago, BrendaServin said:

riiiight!!! just let us know!.. If anyone calls to follow up or emails, let me know :) I don't want to email her anymore lol I think I've annoyed her enough ahaha

I tried calling the admissions office, but nobody answered! I think I've also annoyed them all there. Lol! Hopefully we get notified by tomorrow! 

4 hours ago, BrendaServin said:

damn, and i was hoping for some good news lol. and yeah if they promised to notify us by the end of may, i hope we all hear back by tomorrow (and with acceptance letters hopefully!!)